The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:22 am

I suppose I should introduce myself since there's a badge for it!

I'm currently a student at the University of California-Berkeley who wants to get into game development. I've been 'designing' games ever since I was 8, but never got around to prototyping and making them. That all changes now that I have Construct 2, although I have fiddled around with a lot of hard-coded things in JavaScript, most of which you can see on my blog.

I've learned a lot from my dabbling, but most of all I don't want to hard-implement anything ever again.
Project Lead of Zems Online Card Game

Producer at Impulse Limited
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:47 pm

I think it is unnecessary to write English... Just because, I speak Chinese= =
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:16 pm

Hello there!

I'm Indonesian and I'm the new user in this forum, but I know about the construct since March 2012 (the first construct version is construct classic).

I hope with this forum I can learn much about how to make better game with construct.

Please guide me to use this forum betterly :D

*Sorry for my bad english.
B

Post » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:52 pm

Herro World!
I joined recently and just uploaded a game, do a favor and check it out at http://www.scirra.com/arcade/shooter/4438/cakewalk-shooter
B

Post » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:06 am

Hey there everyone,

I'm really excited to have found this program and the community of folks working with it. Little by little I'm figuring things out and hope to make a fully fledged game sooner than later. All your help is greatly appreciated in helping me realize that goal. Once I'm there I hope to help others who are where I am now.

Hans
B
S
G

Post » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:33 pm

Hello, hello,
I'm glad I've found this tool. I've tried several other tools and quit them all (many various reasons). Because I'm not a programmer, I'm a creative designer, if I need to drop an HTML line on this I'll need your help ;)
So far so good, I've been able to make things move already, my expectations are very high :D

cheers,
Pedro
B

Post » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:18 pm

Hello! I'm Jonnie91, I'm an indie game developer, who trying to branch out from his original engine of choice (RPG Maker Series)and investigate more alternatives.
I'm not just an Indie Developer but also a highly experience musician, and I've been working with a number of other developers to create music for their projects.Jonnie912013-04-07 22:20:57
ResourcesImageImageImage
B
S

Post » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:34 pm

Hello, my name is Steve Bucci. I am working on several ideas for Windows 8 and Windows phone. My background is design and animation, not code, so I'm grateful for tools like Construct 2.

B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:39 pm

Hello!

My name is Marcel and I'm from Brazil.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:53 pm

Hey all! I've been using this site for a couple of months now, but looking through the achievements stuff I thought I may as well introduce myself. I've got a version of an audio game I worked on a couple of months ago uploaded to the arcade, and I play trumpet.

Exciting facts.
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic