The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:26 pm

I just join this forum. It looks like a wonderful site. I enjoy gaming. How are you?
B

Post » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:40 pm

Hello
I am just joining up, Hoping to get into using Construct. It seems like a sweet program.
B

Post » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:18 am

Hello all! Greetings from Canada!
B

Post » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:53 am

B

Post » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:28 pm

Hello, I know my account is kinda old, but I never introduced myself and use this forum before (Why? I don't know)

I'm a french guy (yes, guy, I know "Aphrodite", the female character, but still a guy)
When I was a kid, I had already a pretty good collections of video games (Master system and NES, later, I owned a Game Boy Color), but weirdly enough, I know games, but don't enjoy them as I could, but I like how they are made, After many tries to learn a language (and fails because of some problems of mine), I turned into some alternatives, they had their advantages, but nothing I really was "into".

Later, while playing a certain game, Kyat told me about Construct 2,
and I really liked it, That is simple: I LOVE Construct 2, and after a lot of time, I finally come here, I hope I can help people, and make them happy.
https://www.scirra.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=152506

And that is why you shall respect the bug reports guidelines, not only giving a capx is making the bug reproductible in one click in a situation they can work with (less time wasted trying to reproduce vague instructions) but also it helps filtering false positives.

Game design is all about decomposing the core of your game so it becomes simple instructions.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:06 am

Just Purchase Construct 2 Personal License, I'll sure make my dream game with this.
B

Post » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:05 am

Hi whats up everyone? My name is The High Gamer well my avatar is anyway, that's also my name on youtube, look up "The High Gamer Reviews Skyrim" if you want to check it out. I really want to learn programming and how to make games and websites/apps and construct 2 has been a good starting point for me. I have a game I'm working on which I'll add to the arcade soon but I haven't worked on it for months and I'm up to partnering up with someone to get it finished if anyone's interested. Let's see a little about myself: I like gaming obviously (PC mostly), I'm into cooking and organic food. My obsession is coconut milk ice cream right now. I like smoking as you can see but I have a legit reason for it (IBD) and have a prescription. I'm 28. Well I guess that's about all, nice to meet you all, happy gaming or coding.
B

Post » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:04 pm

Hi i'm an italian guy who bought c2, and i'm happy of made it!!
B
S

Post » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:02 pm

Hi! I am a British wanna-be game developer with an especial interest in 2D games. I am working on something right now, so look out for me in the future!
B

Post » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:10 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm UK aspiring developer, i've yet to release anything but have previously dabbled with Game Maker.

After trying out Construct 2 and with the recent sale on it i just had to take the plunge :)
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic