The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:35 pm

Hey guys,
I'm Silent, from a small village just south of London, England.
I've been looking for a system to use to build games in from some time and thought that this was the best that I've tried, so I am here to stay, I've got my ideas, got my license, just got to get the skills, right?
B

Post » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:44 am

Hey everyone,

I'm hgdiamond, and I just learned about this engine while trying to find something good to work with. So I wanted to check out this forum and hopefully meet some people that would be good to work with.

So, hi!
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:18 am

hi im jaslyn and i like to create things so i decided to design my own game [LOL] and i now have a boyfriend at age 11 and u dont ha ha ha [:P] his name is lucas [:$] and my fav colour is blue you can find me on facebook with the name Jaslyn Baldwin thanks for listning now go away b4 i eat u for supper
B

Post » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:02 am

Hi!

My name is Melissa; I am a 26-year-old professional artist who works mainly in the games industry. I can hardly code (I know the basics of C++/Actionscript) and am hoping that this program will allow me to experiment with making games in genres that I have never had the opportunity to before.

I love to make friends so don't be afraid to PM me if you want to chat. I'm not up for making assets for other people's games right now (I do enough of that as it is!) but always enjoy a good conversation.
B

Post » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:20 am

Hey, I wanted to say hello to the Construct community. I hope to make a few games with ya guys, perhaps even compete in the game jams.
B

Post » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:06 am

Hello World
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:39 am

Hey guys. I'm an artist and designer, and hopefully with e nuff work and sweat a programmer.

Here's my portfolios for anyone who cares, openly taking commissions:
art: http://ianatherton.daportfolio.com/
design: https://sites.google.com/site/ianathertonportfolio/
B

Post » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:37 pm

greetings from the rocky mountains
What I know would fill a Book , what I don't know would fill a Library
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:44 pm

Greetings :D
I am Arya, from Indonesia, I just purchased a personal license of construct 2, hope I can make some great games with it

btw, is there any tutorial on how to publish to iOS and android? because I don't see an additional option in the export window, even after I purchased a license.

be lurking this forum around :)
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:58 am

Greeting from California,

My name is Nick. I have been using the free version of Construct 2 for a few months and finally pulled the trigger and purchased a personal license yesterday.

All the help I have seen on the forums is what really helped me to choose Construct over other similar programs. Seems like a great community you have here. I can't wait to become part of it and create some amazing games.

- Nick

B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic