The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:47 pm

Ahoy!

Looking forward to trying out Construct 2 and playing the great games in the Scirra arcade. This looks like a great community!

Cheers
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:50 pm

hello this is Joseph farrar I am the son of the person you see in the picture.I have been using construct 2 for a while and am looking forward for whats coming.This is a much easier software to use than using html and javascript,
this sale in construct 2 will enable me to finish a game I made and publish it thanks loads

the apps I publish will be hosted by so sensible apps and made by dullboygamessosensible2013-04-30 18:51:53
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:35 pm

Hi, i'm YonMacklein, from Spain, sorry my poor English. I bougth Construct2 in the last Spring Sale, i just wanna make small and simply games with the option of export to Android and web, so... Construct 2 looks like i was searching.

I haven't any idea of coding, but i tried this kind of program when i was a teenager with the legendary Klick'n'Play (today TGF), and i feel more or less confortable with the "condition" system, just make a pair of examples but looks promising, just need to learn better the collision and enemy movements and i'll be prepared to create the game in my mind since a couple of years.

So, Hi to everybody!
B
S

Post » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:37 pm

Hello all,
My name is Joseph, gamer tag is Jeaux (Joe).

I use Construct 2 for mobile app development and other projects. I am a developer, I am proficient and talented with literature, graphics, programming, and audio among other things.

I am 30 years old, Married, 3 kids, live in Germany, but am a US citizen. I have served in the US Army for 10 years. I am (full time job) a computer tech (A+ , Security+ certified) and web developer.

I also run a part time company called CyberTronic Solutions. It is a self sustaining company that revolves around Game Dev.

www.cybertronicsolutions.com
B
S

Post » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:23 pm

Hi all,

my name's Olek, I live in Krakow, Poland. I work as a producer in a mobile publishing company. I've been using Construct for some 7 - 8 months now to prototype games and test ideas, as well as to sate my hunger for creation ;)

Wish you all happy constructing!
B
S

Post » Wed May 01, 2013 9:38 pm

Hello World! I'm Ksertronics and I'm here to make some games! Loving Construct so far. Pretty great software
B
S

Post » Thu May 02, 2013 2:41 am

Hi my name is Degas
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 02, 2013 2:22 pm

Hi,

New to Construct and Gamin but not to programming... But having fun here.. its a great tool..
B

Post » Thu May 02, 2013 2:22 pm

Hi,
I am Gowrav,

New to Construct and Gamin but not to programming... But having fun here.. its a great tool..
B

Post » Thu May 02, 2013 8:02 pm

Hello, I'm RezonAce.

I found Construct 2 after a long search for a more powerful game creation tool that has a better interface than flat-out coding.

It's been my dream for years to make games, and I will be on here on a regular basis, so feel free to say hi!
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic