The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sun May 05, 2013 8:57 pm

Hello!

This is my first post on the forums. I've taken part in the latest Ludum Dare and had a lot of fun creating this unfinished game with Construct 2 :D: http://www.ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-26/?action=preview&uid=20611.

I am now trying to make a small game to include in my portfolio as I wish to take a Game Designer course. I'll try to think and make some posts of my progress on this forum :).

Cheers!
Game/Level Designer at Boxonauts
B
S

Post » Mon May 06, 2013 3:44 am

Hello All,

My name is Michael and I have been instructed to introduce myself haha. I joined the forum in hopes to starting my game designer career and meeting some new people with fresh ideas and possibly some team members.

Seeing as how I am new here I will try my best to look up all questions first and be somewhat active before I start asking questions

I'm currently working on my second game idea because I hit a road block in my first and was in a funk for a while so I brainstormed for an hour and came up with a quick not as epic game to see what I could do. After a ton of research I stumbled upon Construct 2 and saw the community was pretty great for newbie to veterans so here I am.

It's nice to meet you all and I'll see you on the boards.

~Michael
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 06, 2013 7:12 am

Hey Everyone,

Construct is awesome and I can't wait to produce my first full game. I've only bee experimenting up until now.

I spend most of my free time these days trying to think up cool ideas for games and reading the Construct manual/forums trying to understand how I'd make them.

I'm amazingly impressed with the community here and look forward to being part of it.

Thanks,
BreadCrowns
B
S

Post » Mon May 06, 2013 12:04 pm

Hi,
I'm looking to use Construct 2 with upper primary students as a way of engaging them in CS generally.

It all looks very promising so far!

One question: can anyone point me to any existing lesson sequences (tutorial style) which I may be able to base my lessons on? The only tutorials I can see are the online ones, which I am sure are fine, but I was just wondering if there are already Word/PDF-based ones which make it easier to edit and distribute for students.

Thanks

Graeme
B

Post » Tue May 07, 2013 2:46 pm

I hi my mame is Shania Areuna Mosley SAM stands for my initinals and i love to create things, im in the 8th grade at bolton edwards middle school.
B

Post » Wed May 08, 2013 8:29 am

i need construct to making game easily but i confuse how i to get unlimited events & layout in free edition
B

Post » Wed May 08, 2013 2:33 pm

Hello my name is Said. I am from Russia. I am 9 years old. At the moment I'm using Construct 2 or rather I use it for 8 months. Well vopschem open Construct 1 has created an RPG game run look out error text was about the Error loading "APPBLOCK" (1813). Please help to get rid of this error.
B

Post » Wed May 08, 2013 5:16 pm

Hi, i am Gregorio, a 3d artist and videogame developer from Argentina.

B

Post » Wed May 08, 2013 6:20 pm

hello people :)
B

Post » Wed May 08, 2013 9:26 pm

Hello everyone :) Just introducing myself, I'm Sara, 2D game artist and i'm trying to learn construct 2 so I can "code" games by myself.

I'll probably stick around here with questions and such as i'm doing those construct tutorials :)
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic