The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Thu May 09, 2013 12:17 pm

hello !!
I'm Budi Fajri Arzi.
18 years old.
I'm from Indonesia.
I love to make games.
B
S

Post » Thu May 09, 2013 9:06 pm

Hello. New to the forums. Downloaded the free version of construct about a week ago and already deep into a project. So yeah. That's what I got. You?
B

Post » Fri May 10, 2013 9:52 pm

Hello everyone, I'm Patrick...

I've already made a few posts on the forums so far but I haven't introduced myself properly.

I'm a 3D Animator & Artist (primarily) but I also tackle Pixel Art. I'm here to mess around with construct and make a few decent 2d games, I really like it so far and hope to achieve a few decent playable games out of it that play well and hopefully look pretty =]

I'm thinking of posting a tutorial a week on my YouTube channel regarding pixel art and animating it, I have not yet decided when or if I will go through with it but I will be contributing to the community and giving out a couple of free sprite packs that I'm working on, but after that I am looking to start working on a personal project, then we will see how that goes :P

Some members here seem to have created some really great things, whether they be works in progress or fully functioning games, they're enjoyable and reek of potential... I hope to have a lot of fun working with Construct2 and I don't doubt that I will!

Thanks for reading and Kind Regards!
Patrick
B
S
G

Post » Fri May 10, 2013 10:19 pm

Hello! My name is Brian and I am a Construct-aholic.

I had no plans to program games or even look at programming games until I found Construct 2 on Steam. After a few days with the free version I went ahead and bought the personal. If my first project works out I may have to buy the professional version very quickly! Its not a game... but who says you have to use Construct 2 to make games?!
B
S
G

Post » Sat May 11, 2013 12:36 am

Hello folks!
My name is Gabriel Ramos, a.k.a. Todd.
I'm a game developer coming from a Unity3D background. It has been a while since I started learning Construct2 on my own. But now, my team and I are starting seriously on a project with this amazing tool!
Hope to exchange a lot of knowledge with you guys here in the forums.
cheers!
B
G

Post » Sat May 11, 2013 4:43 am

Hey pals, my name's Nate / i go by Mantrakid. I've been playing with Construct for about a year now, but feel like i am ready to get into some proper face time with it. I've been following the updates of Construct 2 and am blown away at how often and in depth the updates are.

My background is in illustration and music/sound design so I feel like video games are a very all-inclusive way to combine my creative passions together. Couple that with the fact that video games fill any shred of free time i can find.

Anyways, looking forward to chatting with you. :)
Made Cosmochoria - www.cosmochoria.com
Currently working on Slayaway Camp - www.slayawaycamp.com
B
S
G

Post » Sat May 11, 2013 4:11 pm

Hello, I am novice in using construct 2, hope to learn more from you on constructs 2 and game design.

Cheers,
Squirrel
B

Post » Sat May 11, 2013 11:19 pm

hi im new
B

Post » Sun May 12, 2013 12:01 am

Hello, my name is Carlos Walter Rojas, from Colombia. Learning this wonderful program.
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 12, 2013 2:49 am

Hey everyone, I'm actually quite new to posting/writing in forums in general.

My name is Sean. I'm a singer-songwriter from NJ, who also happens to make Video Game Music/Backround sound.
I'm very flexible musically, & I work very well with deadlines. I'm very good about communicating, and I won't quit until you have your desired sound.

http://soundcloud.com/sean-eisele-music/sleepquarter-sampler

I can do most anything you need musically/sound-wise, just let me know!   Always working & updating my sounds. Contact @sean@eiselemusic.com
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic