The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Mon May 20, 2013 5:37 pm

Hello. I was introduced to Construct2 through the Zero260 program. This looks great and I'm excited to try to build some games.
B

Post » Mon May 20, 2013 8:19 pm

Hi...guys..i am very interested in creating games.construct 2 is helping me a lot to my work
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 21, 2013 2:27 am

ummm...hello guys, sorry for my bad english, i'm very new for game programming/development things, my background is from another interest, so please help this another newbie to learn
B

Post » Tue May 21, 2013 8:40 am

Hello world..

My name is Faisal Adnan (Rhiegel), I'm a newbie at game designer, wanna be a pro game designer and game developer.

Warm Regards,
Rhiegel
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 21, 2013 8:33 pm

Hello everyone..

My name is Gustavs Berzin, but you can call me ecopipe, i'm another newbie game designer. I have made some games by now. They are not that big or anything, but they are my little ugly babies and momma loves her babies no matter what. :D Now the biggest archievement yet is getting the 9th place in the Construct 2 Touch Jam. I'm really proud of that part. :) That was just a demo and for now i'm busy with this game project, but i have plans for other games too! :)

Sincerely,
Gustavs
B
S

Post » Wed May 22, 2013 2:11 am

Hello everyone. I am a afficionated in gamers world. ny banes us Helienio Rocelli like play games and like create games. this aplication is very very good. and I buy this.

I dont know how this works by now, but I see this is simply to simply games. I need some help to add in my brasin and in the future help some people like me.

sorry my english. I speak Spanish and Portuguese.

have my poor english to help me sometimes.

Like this comunity forum.

Im a designer. need help in this I help you.

animation 3D, modeler, 2.5d to games. etc.

I make a simply game in this aplication now and public this in a future here.

thanks to all.
B
S

Post » Wed May 22, 2013 1:13 pm

Hi Guys

Just dropping in to say hi. They say this community is very friendly :)

I've been making games on my own for a few years now, starting with Flash and Gamemaker, then moved to Unity and stayed pretty loyal. But I love 2D games and I just knew I had to find a more fitting tool. So after tons of research, and perhaps a lot due to the awesome http://www.konjak.org/

It's a stop motion melee game. Though I'm more into pixels recently.

Anyway, it's great to be here! Let's make games you guys!
B
S

Post » Thu May 23, 2013 7:09 am

Hi,

Just dropping by to say hi. I stumbled upon this construct 2 website and decided to have a try of this SDK.

Cheers
B

Post » Thu May 23, 2013 2:53 pm

Hi, my nickname is Tetriser016, but my real name is Wahiduddin Sabari. I'm from Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia. I'm happy to meet everyone in the forum.
Banned User
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 23, 2013 6:06 pm

Hi there!

My name is Senf and currently I'm working on a jump 'n run game with Construct2. It will be a pleasure to me to show you guys something as soon as possible.

Greetings from Germany,
Senf
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic