The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Tue May 28, 2013 7:13 pm

Hi All,

Been loitering on the website for a few week now. Finally decided to register.

Previously created 2 Android app (bit pants really) using Basic4Android.
Found development to be too slow for my liking. C2 is able to output the same results in a fraction of the time.

Currently playing around with the FREE version, will likely purchase the Personal edition if get round to completing something worth publishing, rather than messing around to see how things work.

See you around

DR App Dev
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 28, 2013 8:00 pm

Hello all,

Glad to be joining such a great community!

Short bit about me: I run a single-desk game design studio Rhizoma Narrative where I quietly grow and nurture unique interactive worlds (or at least attempt to!).

Been trying to make a soft decision for a while now. After diving into a more in-depth info on C2 for the second time I'm sure that's where I'm going to place my bets. Tried a couple of other applications before and all of them had incredibly time-consuming ways of doing things compared to C2

Currently toying around with Free version with an intention to get the Personal edition soon. Let's start prototyping all the ideas :)

Have a great day,

mothnodemothnode2013-05-28 20:12:41
B
S

Post » Wed May 29, 2013 2:12 pm

providing information is useful
B

Post » Wed May 29, 2013 9:02 pm

ara
B

Post » Thu May 30, 2013 1:21 am

Hey guys I just downloaded this last night and I love it! If any one has tips or anything I am always open and wanting to learn!
B

Post » Thu May 30, 2013 9:46 am

Hello everyone. My name is Thomas Le. I am a programmer and am looking forward to working with Construct2. I bought it when it was on sale. I have a couple game ideas and look forward to trying to create plugins for it. =)
B

Post » Thu May 30, 2013 3:09 pm

Hi!

I'm guy from Finland who likes to make games. Especially with C2. I have little experience about coding and I'm planning to learn more about JavaScript to make plugins for C2.
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 30, 2013 9:17 pm

Hi, I'm PaulW. I create applications for Lean Six Sigma applications including Advanced Planning and Scheduling. It's mostly to help businesses schedule their machines, people, tools and floorspace.

Never wrote a game or utility tool before, but I often wish a had a tool to help me just a certain way, so I'm looking forward to writing some apps for general use by Windows 8 and Window 8 Phone users.

Best of Luck to everyone here!
B

Post » Fri May 31, 2013 11:34 am

hi my name is jarahumpar
20 years old...
from NEW YORK CITY but born in philippines..
B

Post » Fri May 31, 2013 2:41 pm

Hello world.
I would like to introduce myself, my name is Aminudin
I am from Indonesia, 21 years old.
I am a student at the Sepuluh Nopemebr Institute of Technology.

[:D]
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic