The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:59 pm

HI! Gav here, new to Construct 2..
Already have an App on the Android Market,
Final Fanatics, its just a collection of guides for the Final Fantasy series...
Looking forward to getting started with construct 2! :) Thanks Scirra
B

Post » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:16 pm

hi
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:14 am

whats up folks!
been silently part of the forums until recently when I posted that I am interested in supplying art in exchange for coding. Didn't get much of a response but that's ok, I've still met some great members of the Scirra community, and look forward to the future using C2.

About me, I'm 28, from California. I'm a graphic designer, over 10 years doing various art freelance. I'm really good at logo development, and am branching out to sprite and asset design. So far it's been a lot of fun, and I've learned a lot about designing for games.

Ive recently taken on a couple projects for different people, and am enjoying this new experience. I look forward to getting better with C2, and possibly working with some of you talented folks in the future!

Thanks Scirra for making great software, and thanks for reading everyone :)
B

Post » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:36 am

Hello! My name is Oscar. I have been aspiring to get into games development for the past year or so. I have always been interested in making games. When I was in high school, lived at home, and had zero money, I asked for Klik & Play for my birthday. At the time (1998), it was the only software available that let young aspiring game designers make simple games without requiring any programming. I remember taking it up to school in my computer class and working on my own Zelda type games and I even tried making a top-down remake of Silent Hill using my own mouse-drawn graphics and animations. Unfortunately, Klik and Play didn't allow for scrolling so each level was static. I wish I still had the files from back then. Anyway, I am excited to find Construct 2 as it reminds me of the old Klik & Play but with much better capabilities and features for deployment that are near unmatched. Let's make some games!
B

Post » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:34 pm

Hello.

My name is Andrew Shepherd. I am a professional developer in Conway, AR.
In my spare time, I like to work on creating video games. I heard about Construct 2 from a friend at work. I starting tinkering with it and I was thoroughly impressed. I really like the expand-ability using the plugin system. I just bought a license and intend to start creating.
B

Post » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:56 am

Hey! I'm Lomaod!
Nice to meet you all! Have a good day!
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:11 am

Hello! i'm WesdrasLink.
I'am joining here to make games with C2, it's really cool and easy.
See ya friends!
B
S

Post » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:47 am

hyy, This is Shihab
i m here to learn game development with C2. Hope everybody will help me with that . Shihab
B

Post » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:50 am

Hi ,I am a developer from china.
Nice to meet you all.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:05 pm

Hi everyone!

I wrote my first program on a ZX81 around 20 years ago

Since then I've worked primarily as a web developer but over the last few years I've also been developing simple Flash-based games for children with learning difficulties and complex needs. Adobe's move to subscription-only software was the final push I needed to move away from Flash and, after some research, I came across Construct 2!

I'm excited about the potential with Construct 2, particularly with the quick development time it allows and the variety of platforms I can export to.

Nice to meet you all!
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic