The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:31 am

Hey guys.
B

Post » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:01 am

A big hello from Lion Core Games.

A duo hailing from the UK. Have spent a big chunk of my life dabbling in games dev using; basic, amos, blitz basic, qbasic, visual basic, delphi, blitz 2d, blitz 3d, udk, unity, monkey, corona & construct 2

Heres an example of a project we are also developing in UDK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQjbH9EDJzg

And busy getting stuck into using Construct 2 having been mightily impressed with the demo!

Look forward to connecting with others and will also be looking for members to team up with in the future.

LiamLionCoreGames2013-07-21 02:01:56
Lifelong Game Developer. Developer of The #AdLiberum Engine - Multiplayer Text Adventure Game Engine.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:42 pm

Hello, my name is Sergy Perov and I am making android apps!
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:19 pm

Hi everybody !

Let me introduce myself

Born French, I grew up in my parents' catalan vineyards near Perpignan.

I just got in June my Audiovisual Technician Diploma in Cannes, about cameraworks and lighting. That experience permitted me to work for the Festival de Cannes and a cool Video Agency in London named DHP Studios.

I'm also interested in interactive media, and gonna live in Paris this 2013/2014 year, hoping to be accepted in the Game Design schooling of the French public school ENJMIN next year.

I'm here to meet mentors, associates, passionated people, and above all friends
B

Post » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:09 am

hello world! my name is dillan and this is me!

im a 15 yr old boy living in stop trying to rape me u pedo
no but srsl im a student that has an i.t class and were going to use consruct2 as a platform I know little to no coding but I hope to lean JavaScript and html even c++

{from dillan1212}
B

Post » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:47 am

Hello all.

What to say... well I have been playing games since before there were PCs and even though I have a normal responsible type of life I still love a good game. I have many favorites but there is an issue. I write as a hobby and lately that has translated into writing the mechanics (rule sets)for games I would like to see (and play).

So I thought it might be a good idea to devote a year or so to learning a bit about actually making a game and see where that takes me.

Anyway a good day to all, talk soon
B

Post » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:09 pm

Hello everybody,

My name is Eduardo, although I have been registered for a while I haven't have the chance to introduce myself, now I have decided to do it, I guess to put myself in some kind of pressure after telling about the game I would like to develop using Construct 2.

Zurvive the game, is a turn based game, where humans have to survive a zombie breakout, each game/mission (will be generated) consists in bringing at least one human unit to the target (shopping center, garage, etc.) and keep them alive for at least 3 turns so they can claim a safe area between their camp and their target. For this, the humans have to gather resources and build walls, etc...

You can have a look in the following link, this is how's looking so far...:

http://locindie.com/zurvive/

At the moment only have been implemented a really basic turn mechanic, spawn of zombies, and some movement...

Instructions:
> Click to deploy units (3 units to place on the map)
> Left click in the unit to move, range of movement will be highlighted. Right Click to move it.

I will update really often now as I have decided to do a prototype in Construct 2, before I was developing it with XNA but I had to stop it, and try to do something more achievable.

If you have any comment or idea, just let me know!

Thanks for your time! ;)
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:16 am

Ahoy.

I'm Evan, the final boss at FightMagicRun.com. We run $100 48 hour HTML5 game-making contests every weekend. The winner of the first contest used Construct 2, so I thought you guys might be interested. fightmagicrun2013-07-26 02:30:53
B

Post » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:28 am

Hey everyone :)
I'm quite experienced PHP/JS developer and a gamer, so I'm looking into mixing the two hobbies together. ;)
I already developed several mobile applications and lead some projects in a companies selling software for consoles and arcade machines, so I managed to gather quite a bit of knowledge towards game development from business point of view. Hopefully learning Construct 2 will let me mix hobby with a job and actually gain some money from it :) ;).
B
S

Post » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:09 pm

Hi everyone, i guess it's not too late to join here.
I'm put in charge of doing Research, Promoting and minor programming in me and my friends' game production, called "ATV Production".
Technical languages and tools from AdobeFlash(Actionscript3), Unity (C#), to Construct 2 (HTML5) plus Board game, Card game until pen & paper and many more.
So, here me as a Vice of ATV are very welcome for cooperation.
Thank you for your time reading this.

ATV facebook -- https://www.facebook.com/aquaterraventusproduction
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic