The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:43 pm

Hi, I'm new to the forum. Eager to learn. Good to be part of it.
B
S

Post » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:17 pm

Hi just downloaded the free edition and playing around with it. I'm looking forward to learning the ins and outs of the tool and create some awesome games with it.
B

Post » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:58 am

Hi everyone, this is DanAssassin, but you can call me Morita. I am from Colombia and I am also new in this indie development stuff. I would like in the near future to found my own studio, called Prospec Studio. I am really eager to release new games and join to your community, anything you want just let me know.
B

Post » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:52 am

Hi I'm Matt aka droidsculptor I'm an interactive artist I also love to make mechanical sculptures. I teach art and recently started teaching game art too. I'm used to putting things together in Flash but for the speed of development I will be using C2 more often, I'm also very impressed with C2 as a cross platform development tool. I'm bound to get stuck somewhere along the line at the moment I'd like to know how to import xml data so I will go and have a look through the tutorials.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:26 pm

Hey y'all :) I'm Nick Hoyer. I'm stuying as International IT Supporter at TEC in Denmark. I have lately been playing a lot with construct as a hobby by myself, until I decided to join the community 3 days ago. I'm very impressed by the ease of which I can create everything from the simplest to more advanced games. Would BTW love to hook up with an artist if someone likes that part better ;)
B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:24 pm

Hi all!

I'm Hubert, and I'm a (rather business) developer with gamedev hobby.
I was wondering which tool choose to create some mobile games. I choose Construct2 - I home I made a good decision .
B

Post » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:19 am

Hi everyone, my name's Dan. I've long been passionate about the idea of developing my own games, and in about a month am going to be starting a Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science/Games Programming.

I recently found Construct 2 on Steam, and upon trying it found it to be very intuitive. It's impressively powerful in its scope, and I plan to develop my first finished game using this tool (like many, I've messed around with hundreds of projects that have never gone anywhere, but this is the first time I've had a fully fleshed out idea and the tools with which to execute it). Hopefully I'll be around these parts a lot for the months to come!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:05 am

Hello
B

Post » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:13 am

Hello! i' Denver, i am curious about Construct 2 so i decided to register here. i downloaded Construct 2 here but an error occur during the download session. Where i can download the full version of Construct 2? :)
B

Post » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:36 pm

Hi folks, I'm a Web designer from Brazil that want to make games!
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic