The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:55 pm

Hi I just have to say that this is the best damn user friendly game creator that i have had the pleasure of working with.

keep up all the good work Scirra Team!
B

Post » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:35 am

I came here to create a puzzle platformer that I have been planning for a year hope this one doesn't fail like the others!
B

Post » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:16 pm

Greetings!

Its nice to be part of a group full of such talented and creative people! I've only started using Construct 2 to prototype a 2D platformer I'm working on with a small group of other artists. I'm still learning the basics of the program but already I can see the possibilities! Anyway, great piece of software. Nice to meet you all :)
B

Post » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:45 pm

Hello World, I'm used to a different kind of development, but construct allows me to finish some projects that I had on my head on my spare time! So I really like this!
B

Post » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:19 am

Hiiii..guys....am shruti chhangani and am begginer to the gaming world and i want to be the part of this world...so please do support me.
B

Post » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:43 pm

Construct 2 will go down in the History as one of the Greatest Game IDE ever made!!! With my idea for a Gamification sleeping inside my diary for over a month struggling to transform itself into Reality, I luckily stumbled across scirra.com, and from then on, there is no stopping it. Kudos to Construct 2 Team You've have already done a great job.    
B

Post » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:32 pm

hello im new here and wanted to create an educational game for my 3 year old kid can anyone give me a tip or sample thanks....
B

Post » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:02 pm

Hi everyone !

I'm David, French Scirra User.

I speak a little English, but Google translate is my friend.

I hope I will help you to improve construct 2 power.

I have the full licence (thx to my father !)

Thanks to all for your welcome,
David.
B

Post » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:08 pm

Hello, my name is Kevin.

I'm an aspiring indie game developer. I've been playing around with making games for close to 10 years, but never got serious with it.

I used GameMaker for a long time, and learned the basics of many programming languages.

I've been using Construct2 for about a month now and I love it so far. I've been making a match three game called Interstellar Bubble Romp with it.

I'm into coding, graphics design, project design, and I dabble in making music as well.

I made a post for my game in the creations forum, so check it out.
B

Post » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:23 am

hayyy admin,
i'm from Indonesia. i want to make game with HTML5
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic