The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:27 am

Hi!

I would like to introduce myself. I'm a begginner programmer passionate about creating games and simulations for web and devices.

Construct 2 has provided my a lot of very interesting features which are able to improve my workflow (and enjoyment)

Proud to be part of this forum!
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:51 pm

Hello I new here my name is Jack and I'm from Macedonia. I love Scirra software and I want to make my dream come true with Construct 2.
Great job!
B

Post » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:47 am

This is Chris, a programmer with Jet Set Games. We are primarily an iOS/Unity development house, but we do some contract work for various other major studios/publishers, and we are evaluating Construct2 for such a project. (Can't give details because of NDA, unfortunately)

So far, Construct2 is meeting all of our requirements, and I am hopeful we will be getting some commercial licenses soon.
B

Post » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:06 am

I am Richard, 2d artist and animator.
im here to learn Construct 2 and to find a job.

if you are interested to work with me or be a part of your team
send me a message in skype.

here are some of my works
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2fe6xezwvrizoxq/richard%20manalang%20worksample%20update.pdfignacio2013-09-15 10:07:15
B
S
G

Post » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:00 pm

B

Post » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:38 pm

Hi there,

I am Rushino. I am coming from Multimedia Fusion 2 and others programming tools such Monkey and doing a lots of C# and VB.NET as primary job. I am more Web oriented. Ive got a new project and i didn't wanted to code it lines by lines of code this time and i found Multimedia Fusion 2 to be a bit bothersome for the tasks i needed to do (not that this software is bad.. its good but this is probably not the right tool for the right job but there also others reasons i won't mention since this is not a debate :)) and i wanted a software that taking a more coding oriented approach while being easy to use so i can save time overall. Coding all by hand is nice but can take way more time especially for the HUD thing and interfaces so a drag and drop stuff is nice to have for this... That alway depend of the scenario but i prefer take the right tool for the right job so that why i am here. Ive done some projects around but was aiming too big all the time. Now i just want to try something new.. a simple prototype of some idea ive got. Won't give any details at this time but this is going to be cool. If i even get this prototype working the way i want i will go further.. i see this as a first objective. Ive got the free version but i intend of buying it if i achieve my goal.

Thanks for listening :)
B
S
G

Post » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:15 pm

Hello!

I'm here to hopefully learn how to make some games and try new things! Excited to be a part of all of this! I have some experience as a gamer and happen to have a lot of experience doing voice work.

In any case, I hope to learn more as I move forward!
B

Post » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:47 pm

Hi all,

I am not a professional game programmer, but I'm excited about learning Construct 2's possibilites. Check out my two tutorials I've published recently :-)

Greetings from Germany
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:51 pm

Hello World!

I'm a designer and front-end-developer from Munich.
I made my first little game earlier this year: http://lxk8.niorad.com/

I made it without any engines or plugins, just plain JS. I wanted to see If I could hack together a simple game with one level.

After that I was looking for an engine to use for a better and more interesting version of the game.
I found the game http://die.clay.io/ and found out that it has been made with Construct2 so I decided to give it a shot.

Right now I'm rebuilding the game I made before and I'm very happy with my purchase!

Cheers!

-Antonio
B
S

Post » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:26 pm

Well, hello world.

Just found this beautiful program from a friend of mine- so hopefully it will work really well for what I want to use it for: which is my college capstone project! It's narrative based, so I hope that this will be a good medium!
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic