The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:09 pm

Hello! i'm brazilian programmer, that found Construct and wanna buy some games for fun!
B
S

Post » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:13 am

http://fastergameshop.com/
B

Post » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:03 pm

Greeting from Denmark.

I programmed my first game back in 1993 in Turbo Pacal.
Nothing much has happened for me on the game developing front since then, until I ran into Contruct 2. Tried it out, liked it, made a little game, and posted the game here in the Scirra Arcade.

Hopefully more will come.
B
S

Post » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:10 pm

Hi,

My name is Nathan Hemstock aged 29, I'm a games designer from Doncaster within the UK. I have held a keen interest within games design since i was a young boy back in the 80s. Since my dad purchased me a Nes back in the late 80s to the start of the 90s.

Games loved back then were the original Mario and Zelda sagas. I have
developed a few games in the past and crossed several formats starting in "dark basic" producing a 2d Game called "system reflex". I then moved to a software called realmcrafter in which as a forums we were given the source engine. I redeveloped the engine within blitz 3D and blitz plus expanding the user libs and building a game that could work on a server with ease and without problem also adding additional shaders. Bloom, waters and shadows which took a very long time to develop. After 5 years of development the game is now on green light. All my own work with some payed help. I have a degree within games design and have tryed out for the industry... but i could not get a job since competition is tough and my skills are not the best.

this is the game link, it would be nice for a outside opinion.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=94009743&searchtext=relica+online

you can download the game at

www.relicaonline.com

so why am i here?

I'm here to start development for the app market and the web(facebook). Now i wont lie i have purchased both "Game Maker Professional" and "construct 2 Personal licence". I'm going to use both software's. And try and get myself as involved as possible.

if people need help with 3d , 2d, textures ect give me a shout i am more than willing to help others if i can.
B

Post » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:54 pm

Hello,

My name is David and i'm new to this site, still trying to learn the basics of construct and getting the general dynamics of it down. but i digress, i am a young potential developer trying to learn the ropes and construct my own games and progress my knowledge in game development and game design.
B

Post » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:06 am

Hello from Peru,

My name is Carlos and Im a Web Developer with a lot of desire to make games. Im not so new at game development, I was making a PBBG called Xhelos, that is currently on Alpha Stage, but I will take a little break from it to create a small game that is in my mind.

Hope to meet more people interested in C2!, specially from South America.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:22 am

Hello Every One i am Dinesh and i am a new developer in gaming world i am 16 years of age ...here are some of my games...

Alien Jump

Acirra vs Aliens..v2
B
S
G

Post » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:00 am

Hello Everybody, My name is Hiel and I am building my first game ever!
B
S
G

Post » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:47 pm

Buenas! meu nome Ledson Vanini, sou novo em criao de jogos mas estou muito empolgado com os recursos do CONSTRUCT 2.
B

Post » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:33 pm

hi
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic