The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:31 am

Wow... some people in here have such wonderful back stories! I'm afraid I'm not going to live up to such introductions. Actually, I know I'm not going to, so I guess I'll just jump into my lame intro now. :)

Hi, my name is Anthony and I live in Central Florida. That means that whenever the wind blows, we get terrible rain and we lose power. That's not especially fun for me since I'm a techno geek!

I've been a gamer since the Atari 2600, and my favorite game from that time is most definitely a game called Adventure! Castles, keys, swords, dragons, bats... this game had it all and had me hooked! Then the NES came along and gave me The Legend of Zelda and I never looked back! Gamer for Life!

So here I am many years later and looking forward to the possibility of contributing to a hobby that has kept me company and kept me sane throughout my life!

I look forward to sharing and learning all that I can here.

End of Line.
B
S

Post » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:27 pm

Hi my name is Olivier. I'm french, I live in belgium. I started working as a web developer for 4 years but then I moved on working as full time 3d modeler. I work on animated films, TV series and video games as well.

About two years ago I started working on my own 2d game in C++, from scratch, old school adventure. I had made some decent progress, I had a small prototype running but never had the time and motivation to develop the tools to actually create the game content. That's why I decide to switch to construct, which allow me to focus more on the creative part.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:54 pm

Hi guys !
Im new here, just starting out with game development and such, so please forgive me if I ask too many questions.
I can already see that there are some fantastic tutorials available, many of which I have been testing already !
Keep up the great work
B

Post » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:02 pm

Hello there,

I'm very excited to create new games and get them published on many platforms!

Douglas Ponciano
B
S
G

Post » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:43 am

B

Post » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:38 am

Hey :)

I am a student of game design & developament. I found construct2 pretty nice and I already made a few games and some protoypes.

Bye!
B
S
G

Post » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:55 pm

Just found out about Construct2 over the summer, have been teaching Elementary school kids (and my own kids) how to create games with it. They LOVE it!
B
S
G

Post » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:54 pm

Hello !

I'm work with software development. I love play games and i'd like to make some.
I'll study Construct 2 to make games.
B
S

Post » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:26 am

Hello, I am Nicholas Miller im a Transloader Operater at North Dakota Port service loading and off loading trains of all kinds of stuff. I played games since i was 3 and starting to work on my project on construct classic and i do have construct 2 as well. I been planning on my game over a year but did not get much done cuz i tried on Multimedia fusion 2 and I am really bad working with code.
B

Post » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:28 pm

Hi All, I am beginner to game development. I love games
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic