The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:29 pm

Hello My name is Senso.

Im here to make a platform rpg.

Have a nice game-plan but no experience making games this should be fun :P

If you wan't to help me your help is welcome.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:08 pm

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
B

Post » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:51 pm

B

Post » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:36 pm

Hello everyone, I am Jordan. I am 50% of Team Heroic. I am trying to make a metriodvaina game. It's gonna be awesome
B

Post » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:16 pm

Hi, there
I am a teacher and pleased to introduce the experience for using the construct software. Actually, I am a new user to use the software and I like all features it presented like easy-use, friendly, and powerful. Furthermore, the free version software also supports almost full functions for users. Therefore, I am pleased to introduce the software to my students to learn the software to develop their games. I hope I can teach them how to transfer their games to apps shared with others. That would be great experience for their learning.

Sincerely,

Novwang
B

Post » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:57 pm

Hi all! I'm Federico, 22 years old, and i come from Sardinia. I had an informatics diploma obtained in the high school and a percussion degree obtained in the conservatoire.
Actually i'm working on indiegames soundtracks(sound engineer,composer), and about 4 days ago i discover Construct 2.
This software is absolutely amazing!!! Now i'm trying to do a shoot'em up, i already do 3 levels with power ups,various enemies,weapons...and just about now, the boss.
I hope to help you in some way for soundtracks, and i'll try to learn as much as possible from your experience.
Oh, and...sorry for my bad english! xD Greetings!
B

Post » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:59 am

Hello everyone! I'am Harold living in Singapore. I'am currently a student and I make and design games. If you need help, feel free to PM me!
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:41 pm

Hi everyone! Bonjour!
I bought Construct 2 some several months ago and I've been lurking the forums, manual and tutorials ever since. I'm relatively adept with the program so far, I've built a few simple platformer engines to get used to it, but no finished projects yet. I'm mostly interested in creating 2D platform, action/adventure, and rpg prototypes and demos with C2.
I also speak English and French natively!
B
S

Post » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:38 pm

hello all,
First time user, hope I will pick it up fast and start creating fun titles.

Best
B

Post » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:14 am

Hello all. Just starting to make things here. I hope to learn a lot about game development.
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic