The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:55 pm

I build robots normally
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:01 pm

Hi! I'm Ally from Delaware.

I'm a freshman in college and I just switched my intended major to IST (Information Sciences and Technology). I didn't start out as an IST major, so I'm a little behind on things and I don't know much about it. But, hopefully this will help me catch up with the others in my class!
B

Post » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:53 pm

Greets,

I'm from Guyana, not to be confused with any African Country. Guyana is located on the coast of South America. I'm into making games, among other computer related activities. Usually I use GameMaker 8 or GmeMaker Studio. But I decided to give Construct2 a go. It's interesting, I think I like it..
B

Post » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:27 pm

Hey, joined the forum earlier this week. I leaerned about Construct 2 through my bro who loves testing out game makers. WHen he started using this he fascinated me with how easy things can be put together. And since two months ago we had been hard at work on game ideas.

Im a graphic designer and animator. Hopefully soon i'll also be a construct 2 programmer as well and start my own little projects. Im an 80's child with two older bros. so I started with atari and up. I was boss with the commodore 64 in school. :D

We just realeased a game demo on the android for our very first time. Maestro Jungle Adventure based on the construct 2 program.

My reason for jumping in the forums other than getting to know the communtiy and build some rep was also because my bro has been on here for a while and no one has been responding to our posts or trying our game, so we feel a little bit at a stand still in the community. So I'm doing my best to enjoy other peoples games with some input when I can in hopes I recieve the same :D
B
S

Post » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:38 am

Hallo,
I'm Shwabii and I'm 13 years old.
B

Post » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:28 pm

Hello.
I am the new guy .
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:04 pm

Hello

i'm the the sexiest here around
B

Post » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:00 am

HEYYYY....REALLY EXCITED YOU USE CONSTRUCT 2 AND BUILD MY OWN GAME
B

Post » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:03 am

HEYYYY....REALLY EXCITED YOU USE CONSTRUCT 2 AND BUILD MY OWN GAME
[:s]
B

Post » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:25 pm

Howdy ya'll, my name is VictoryX as shown above. You can call me Vic, Victor, Victory, just never call me late for dinner. I have a degree in video game design and digital animation and visual effects. I've worked on two of the highest grossing films of all time. I used to be in the movie industry but I'm leaning toward developing my own indie games. Can't wait to share my work and check out other peoples projects. Already been binging on the Arcade so, should be fun!
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic