The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:22 pm

Hi,

Just moved from Stencyl because flash seem to be not bright so much in the future.

I'm indie game developer, mainly field is code programming, but poor graphic, but still can draw out something acceptable.

Because I use Stencyl to make platformer game before. So I very familiar with event drive engine. C2 seem bit different. But I still can work around to achieve what I want.

Next goal is to create some plugin. It could make my life easier with C2. :)
B

Post » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:33 pm

Hey. Been using Construct for 1/4 years now. Pretty powerful stuff.
B

Post » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:48 am

hello, my name baskoro and i wanna get more experience in create games and but i only have construct 2 that not under license, i need license but i am not have money to buy it.. huuhuu.. i need for my homework anybody have solution?
B

Post » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:02 pm

Hello World
Im excited to start using construct to develop some sweet apps and games. if there's anything to know as far as where the best place to learn cool techniques and great tips let me know.
B

Post » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:38 pm

By far the most amazing development tool I've come across... As a seasoned web developer this tools ability to cleanly integrate Ajax and web-sockets makes the prospect of making multi-player games a real possibility. You guys really out did you selves with this tool.

Thank you
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:29 am

i am wcool master of all
B

Post » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:52 am

Hey guys, I've been here for about a year just kinda creepin' and hoping I would make a fun game someday. Figured I might as well say hello.
B

Post » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:39 am

hiii...
       i am new to this forum
B

Post » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:40 am

What can I say? I am 65 and retired and also disable, therefore what can one do? My sons and daughter brought me lap-top and for my bedroom brought me Desk-top PC. I started some searching on net and to my surprise I found SCIRRA Construct 2. I said to myself lets try it and brought the Construct2. I have learnt so much with Construct2 and never looked back. I have tried Game Maker, B4, and Android as well but, sorry to say no one can take SCIRRA Construct2 place and never will. Ashley and co has done wonderful job. Keep it up boys. If this old man can use Construct2 then any child could too. God bless SCIRRA Construct2 and team whom produce it.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:48 am

Can't top that last message, so I'll just say Heey!
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic