The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:01 am

Hey everyone,

My name is Brendan. I'm pretty much completely new to game developing. I'm currently trying to create, yep you guessed it, another generic zombie survival TDS, as my first project. The troubles I'm running into right now are: finding halfway decent sprites to use for the player and zombies and understanding the usage of sprites(i.e. credits and copyrights). Besides that most of the stuff in the program is relatively easy to comprehend(so far) haha.

Thanks,
Brendan
B
G

Post » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:31 am

I'm originally started learning to code HTML5 by hand. I saw Contruct several months ago and just happened to check back and saw that I missed a lot in the past few months. Not much to say at this time except Hi I'm James and I enjoy making games and look forward to contributing to this community one day.

From what I've seen, I really like this place. I've lurked for about a week and decided to decloak.

It's very exciting to see the Construct2 being developed so quickly. I love checking in and seeing what new things are being created by the members and certainly the regular updates to the program itself.Ghengis2011-09-12 02:32:15
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:01 pm

Hi !
I'm a french gamemaking lover, and I want to learn how to make some little games in HTML5.
Construct seems to be a realy great tool for that, and I hope more features come soon ! :D

Thank you for work !

PS : Sorry for my English, you know, French school is not the good way to learn other language ;)
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:58 pm

Hey just thoguht I would introduce myself.

Names Drew. I'm an American Exchange student currently in Sweden and while here I had some inspiration to follow the game design I have been playing with for a couple years now.

I was brought to Construct from www.youcanmakevideogames.com (which is a great site!). I was brought there by a forum and was brought to the forum by the Minecraft community page. I had already been playing with Unity, but found Construct. I have played with it for a couple days now and I have fallen in love with the Event system!

This idea of mine is really great (but for now stays with me). When it finally comes out publicly I am hoping that it is everything that I want it to be and that people will get as much enjoyment out of it as I hope they will!
B
G

Post » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:42 pm

Lots of new users :) Welcome to the site all of you! If you have any questions please do just ask!
Image Image
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:56 am

Hey guys.....I'm BANIT. New here..... BloodBoa2011-09-14 05:57:42
B
G

Post » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:40 am

6yellow6y5iopjtdp
B
G

Post » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:41 am

hello friends
B
G

Post » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:47 am

Shorah B'shemtee

And if you know what that means, muahahahaaa

Anyhoo, here I am, seeing if this'll be a good fit for the game I'm making.
B
G

Post » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:19 am

Hello there! I'm newbie here and construct2. :-)
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic