The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:17 pm

Hello everyone!

I thought I'd introduce myself since I decided today that I'll be more active on the Construct 2 forums. I can't wait to see your projects and share mine!
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:52 am

Hello friends i'm new in this blog
i'd like to introduce my self

my real name is david ardian alim
i live in Tangerang
my country is in Indonesia
my hobby is playing game,soccer and kung fu fighting

ok just that i'm happy
B

Post » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:29 am

Hello everyone i am new to this website my name is jaheen ali and i am from Islamabad doing my BSc in computer science from VU university.
Nice to meeting you all.
B

Post » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:49 pm

Hi to everyone, looking forward to working with Construct2 and meeting some new and interesting people who love playing and creating games! Especially interested to hear from anyone making touch enabled games to share experience and opportunities, and anyone more skilled and interested in the art/design aspects of the game industry!
B

Post » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:44 pm

Hello all,

My name is Steve and I recently bought the professional version of Construct 2. I hope everyone are having fame and fortune with it so far.

See you all soon,
SteveCybrknight2014-01-03 23:45:21
Banned User
B

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:54 am

Hello!

After having tested three different software I have decided for Construct 2, because of the fresh feeling of it. I know, silly, but also for the good website with in depth manual and tutorials formatted in an easy read format with appealing design. Some other software have the feel of staying in the 90's. ;)

Construct 2 is a little harder than MMF but I think it is because I have been fiddling with that format some years ago. But I want to learn Construct 2 so I am plowing the manuals. I even earned the badge for 50 pages. ;)

Oh sorry, my name is Helena as you can see, and I live in Sweden. By default I dabble in different kinds of crafts but I am probably most well known for designing fashion doll clothes.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:48 am

Hello World.

Iam from Germany and im 30 years. Im a Newbie in programming, but with Construct i can make Games easy. Before i has work with Construct 2, i have make my Games with the RPG MAKER VXACE... but they dont have FullHD compatiblity and so i changed to CS2. So i think, CS2 has a wonderful Future. WebGL and HTML5 are at first Steps we are a Part of the Future.

My first Game i make with CS2 are named "Sphere". It is a Electronic-Musicbased-Sidescrolling-Game. I compose the Music by myself and Construct the Game with Timecode, so you can "See" the Music.

If you want to see first Pictures or want to download a very early Alpha-Version, so you can add my Facbook Site. Search for "Sphere - The Game" (Sorry, i dont have permission to post Links here... )
B
S

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:25 am

hello i am from portugal
yolinux
B
S

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:53 am

Hi

I'm old time computer gamer, I started coding etc with C64 and then moved to Amiga.. lately not done much on game related, but have decided to give C2 a whirl and see if I can get something interesting done with it.
Need help? Upload .capx file with your question.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:10 pm

Hi, I'm new in construct, I'm a Web Developer, interesting in Construct and wanna learn it :)
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic