The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:57 pm

Hi!

My name is Sandra and I'm an 2D Game Artist and Animator.

I'm here to find exciting new people to work with!

--> sandrapinkertportfolio.weebly.com
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:09 pm

im here wit me
B

Post » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:51 pm

hey im new so my name is kaitlyn
B

Post » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:29 pm

Hello World();
B

Post » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:48 am

Helloh to all my fellow Construct friends! (You're all now my friend's like it or not :) My name is Batane! And my excitement level is over 9000!! I've been addicted to Construct since a very good friend of my first introduced construct classic for me. I've always wanted to own it and whenever I was about to buy it, some financial crisis happend and I couldn't afford it :( And more than 1 occassions I missed the discount sales and was so bummed about it :,( Today, im a little sick and barely got to my computer and what a smile it brought to my face when I finally saw a discount that didn't end with -> Expired <- Now I got my beauty of a license and first thing I did, was spammed more then 4 layers, it's a late christmas for me :D !! Anyways, I got a few games going on that are made with construct (and with the massive help of Construct users tutorials <3 ) The first is a story driven adventure game where im aiming to do all the assets with watercolors. The second is a co-op metalslug type of a game. And the third is a whacky mobile game with puzzles and all sorts of fun stuff. Anyways, im super psyched!! And can't wait to get started!! Thank you for reading this far, yes, I mean YOU right there! thank you!! And hope to chat with ya'all for YEARS TO COME!!!! I shall end this with one of my favourite quotes, because making games ain't always easy, I hope this helps you:

" Winner's are Losers who got up and gave it One more try"
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:24 am

Hi everyone!

Im currently in university studying computer sciences, but am super interested in game design. I'm not very good at art, drawing, etc., but programming/design is where I excel.

Hopefully I can get to know some of you!

B

Post » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:51 pm

Hello everyone,

I did quite some programming in my day, but branched out in the management lately.

I'm playing around with Construct 2, looking to make a hobby out of re-making the favorite childhood games (Apple ][ and IBM PC ones mostly).
B
S

Post » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:21 am

Greetings Construct Community,

I have just purchased the Personal License today and I am very excited to begin working with this amazing tool. I have used both Multimedia Fusion 2 and GameMaker in the past, and neither can compete with Construct 2. I look forward to being a part of the forums and the friendly comunnity!

awmace52014-01-17 04:22:26
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:15 pm

Hello my name is Kwun.

As a child I grew up with videogames (NES good old time) and now Im interessted in developing videogames. Time has changed and a lot of things are easier to do. Software like Contruct makes game developing much easier and which Im using atm. Im working on a mobile game and hopefully my dream as indie developer will come true.

Thnx!
B
S

Post » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:10 pm

Hello my name is Claude

When i grew up computers and game consoles were not very famous in france, on day while in high school, a friend of mine showed me a program called "dancing demon" this was very simple you pressed key from 1 to 6 and the little sprite on the screen changed position while emmiting a little "bip".

i was instantly hooked up to computing, my first one was a ZX81 (with 1 ko of RAM, i still have it, like a sacred relic) then i bought a 16 Kos extension then many many computers and consoles since then.

my all time favorite are : amstrad CPC (i've got them all), Amiga, i also got some old consoles like the vectrex, the atari vcs 2600, the lynx, gba...

i've tried many game programming softwares during these years, stos, amos, agk, locomotive basic... made a few games (on my cpc mainly) but nothing of commercial quality.

now that i have some time i will try to make some kind of revival of the games i liked back them using C2.

Claude
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic