The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:59 pm

Hello!

My name is Tyler, and I've been an avid gamer my whole life.

I've been keeping an eye on Construct 2 over the past year and fiddling with free version during that time. Today I took the leap to purchase it in efforts to make a more robust game. I'm looking forward to developing on Construct and making new friends!

Thanks!
B

Post » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:22 am

Hello Construct 2 community!

I am new to the blog, but have played around with Construct 2 for several months.

Just recently updated and decided to join.
B

Post » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:51 am

Hello all fellow constructors!

My name is Markus and I recently came across Construct 2 thanks to a friend - needless to say, I immediately bought a personal license in order to fully grasp its features. Though my background is more online services and business related (I have master's degree in marketing and I have developed several online and mobile applications as well as researching user acceptance of interactive services), my true passion lies in technology and gaming, which is why I'm pursuing now a master's degree in the field of SW development. Furthermore, I hail from Finland, which is fairly famous for considerable success in the gaming industry - many of you might recognize such names as Angry Birds (Rovio), Clash of Clans (Supercell), Max Payne & Alan Wake (Remedy Entertainment) just to mention a few.
B

Post » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:59 am

Hello people I'm a new developer in construct 2. I started like 1 week ago and I already have a beta of a game! It's amazing!
B

Post » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:01 pm

Hi im pretty new to this program can you all give me tips
B

Post » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:01 pm

congratulations
B

Post » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:42 pm

Hello World :P
B

Post » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:21 am

Hector Herasme - Web Developer - Owner Kation Interactive
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:33 pm

Hi, I'm Robert

I'm a C++ programmer made web-programmer by means of the marketplace. I found out about Construct 2 because I believe html5 is the way of the future of mulch-platform browser gaming, and in my search for the best html5 engines, Construct 2 was one of the ones I found.

I found that I could make rapid prototypes in Construct 2, even though I didn't feel like I was using the extent of my programming skills, it's a good step towards web development. Then I started looking at plugin development for Construct and felt more at home in a code-like environment.

My current Construct project is to make a plugin that fully integrates the Synaptop API into Construct so that I can create games and apps in this engine and run them with full Synaptop functionality.http://www.synaptop.com
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:21 am

B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic