The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:15 am

hello! I am the creator of fangames about innocent things, such as My Little Pony, Touhou, and Pokemon. I love innocent games... I like to give them a child friendly difficulty that is challenging, but not terribly hard. Most of my games have checkpoints and unlimited continues. I don't like typical violent games such as GTA or resident evil, so don't expect me to make a zombie shooter or anything like that. I am not a good artist, and I usually use ripped graphics when making games. I am not the highest quality game developer out there, and will humbly admit to such as long as you don't bully me or put me down or say anything that makes me feel bad. However, I have a strong passion for making innocent games that are unique, and refuse to stop making them. I like to improve at my own pace, making each game of mine slightly better, but not to be forced to improve against my will.

Currently I have made most of my games in MMF. however, the MMF community wasn't very welcoming to me, despite giving them $400 for the developer version of their software, so I was thinking of trying Construct. Of course it means I will have to get to know a whole new program, but I have been thinking its time for a change. :)
B
S

Post » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:36 am

Hey guys, glad to be here. I hope I get some fine info or be able to help someone !
Try my creations on newgrounds or Google play, feedback highly appreciated!

ImageImage
B
S

Post » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:57 am

Hi I'm new to the game making community, I was inspired to make my own game after playing ''Legend Of Princess''
B

Post » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:39 pm

Hi!
I'm new here, and I'm just starting making games. Enjoy your day :)
B

Post » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:47 pm

Hi I am Doc Ai,I like construct.Game maker sucks.
Thank you for this amazing thing
I will not let you reach the sisters
Nature Forums
B
S
G

Post » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:15 pm

this will be cool
B

Post » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:47 am

Hey guys, hows it goin? My name is QuadraGames, also known as Dawson, and I like to make games. When I do, I make games with Stencyl, great program actually (I'm working on an iOS platformer now actually). But after I finish it, I think I'll switch over to Construct 2. Why? Because of 2 things: The ability to make games without coding, and 2. MOTHA TRUCKIN WII U SUPPORT! I love the Wii U, and I've always wanted to make games for it even since I started development, and now with constuct 2, I finally can!
So yeah. That's me!
A bit of an abrupt ending, I say. Had nothing else to write :P
B

Post » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:57 pm

Hello, I'm a new guy here. Spent the last week absorbing anything and everything I can on Construct2 tutorials both on Scirra and youtube. Coming from a graphics background, this program takes the burden away from complex programming, which is awesome.

I made two games for the internet back in '04-'05 called Saved By Your Balls and the Bill Cosby Fun Game. Both tested my Flash programming skills, which were (and still are) limited. I'm sorta from the old-school Flash crowd that has been dying, entering a new world of HTML5, late!

Time for me to catch up...

B

Post » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:52 pm

Hi, i'm trying to design games. Really interested in rhythm games and visual effects.
B
S

Post » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:22 am

Hello, name's Vadim and I came here with hopes to post my topic about GameJolt API plugin I've made recently. Hopefully I'll be able to do that soon enough without sacrificing or obfuscating my download links.

I've also been experimenting with Construct Classic back in the day and an older version of Construct 2 (r103, to be precise). Perhaps I'll contribute something.
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic