The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:26 am

Hiya. I an indonesian.
B

Post » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:21 am

Hi, I'm Alex. I'm in my early 20's, finishing a Computer Science and Engineering degree.

I heard about Construct when I was in a huge chat room with Kayin (maker of "I Wanna Be The Guy") and Solgryn (maker of "I Wanna Be The Boshy"). I forgot who mentioned it, but I figured I'd check it out.

I first explored into game making back in the Starcraft days. I messed with The Games Factory a little. After a hiatus, there was Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne and MultiMedia Fusion 2. Another long hiatus ensued, and here I am checking out Construct 2.

I'm contemplating getting a Masters in interactive media, and after gathering work experience, either joining or starting an indie game development company.
B

Post » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:52 pm

Ryan spel
B

Post » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:06 pm

Hello guys, my name is Miguel and I like to design games :)

Thanks in advance for your help!!
B
S
G

Post » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:49 pm

I started as an animator, then I noticed Flash had the ability to create games. SO I learned just enough ActionScript to make a simple little game where you chase a button with the mouse...if you click on it, it goes to level 2. And that was the end of my game-building career.

Then a few years later I got an idea for another game, & then a few more came along. So I started experimenting.
Phase 1: Collect Underpants.
Phase 2: ????
Phase 3: Profit!
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:47 am

Hi, I'm designer and I was always looking for a software that would provide a programming logic to do my games easily. I was programming in adobe flash, using action script 2 and 3, but I was never good at it. I'm teacher of design, brazilian, gamer hard (at this moment, when i have time to spend) and introducing myself in the world of indie games. I like to create games with nostalgic experience, without the worry of being innovative (if, great), with a simple functionality (two buttons) and a great visual (how much I can).
B
S

Post » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:08 pm

Hi,

My background is in Html/js and Flash development. Over the last 3 years (here or there) I've moved almost completely to using html/js to creating interactive experiences for web and device apps.

After initially having a dabble at building a game with Canvas(https://bitbucket.org/nicktaras/bb-pong-game-canvas-repo/src)
I found Construct2 and have been really happy with the engine, forum and
interface!

Cheers, looking forward to making some games :)

Nicknickyt19832014-02-11 13:16:53
B

Post » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:04 am

dae galera chegueito comeando mas com o tempo eu melhoro
B

Post » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:38 am

Hi there ^^

I'm Dan, been enjoying construct 2 free for quite some time, only now putting together a proper game. Great program and community. You'll be seeing some stuff of mine soon enough :)
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:05 pm

Hi, I am a librarian designing a game for my Intro English Comp classes.
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic