The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:33 pm

Hello and Greetings ^^

My name is Miko and have an urge to start out doing some full-on game development. Even if it's by myself or with a couple of friends. Though I've never tried it out before to make a full game. Let's just say it's a first for me to do games.

I have a background with HTML, C++ and Java programming and do some designing myself. I've tried making prototypes of games with those programming languages...however it was proving to be difficult with the time constraints I have while being in college and the frustration I get at times reading the code and finding so many errors I can't solve XD.

But, now everything may be on track for me this time ^^ hopefully
B

Post » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:31 am

Hello,

I'm elpapito, and have 36 years old !
I'm french and my english is not perfect but I did the best that you understand me !
Sorry for the faults

I'm novice on Construct...but it's a fabulous software !
I love it
B

Post » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:45 pm

I'm PlayerEmers, 19 years old
brazilian

doing some projects on construct 2 already, lets hope for the best xd
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:51 pm

Hello ,
B

Post » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:06 pm

Hi,

I've started using Construct 2 to learn more about the game development process.

I'm a copy editor by trade, and love writing fiction (screenplays mainly). I've been intrigued by changing careers into game development for a while, but didn't know where even to begin.

I've begun to learn coding HTML/CSS and Javascript for now and I'm trying to re-learn high school maths to help with the process.

Right now, I'm making my way through the Construct 2 tutorials, getting my head around the logic of game design, while coming up with concepts for my own games.

- Richard
B
S

Post » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:33 am

Good Evening,

I am a long time lurker that has been watching this community grow from Construct Classic. I have spent the last 12 years in the U.S. Army and have always had a passion for creative expression, since the Amiga, and Commodore 64 days. (should give ya'll a hint on my age) during my last deployment overseas, my free time consisted of letters back and forth with my son, in hopes of helping him express himself in the Gaming world. I have been messing around with construct 2 and the ideas he has and we are building something together. I may begin a DEV log at some point to keep progress notes, as well as give him some place to jot down his thoughts as well as mine. I look forward to chatting with all of you, and I usually do not talk unless I have something worth adding to the conversation. Enjoy your day,

~Nite.
B

Post » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:05 am

Hi I am Subha Sadiq, an it lover and blogger
B

Post » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:48 pm

I'm Rick McBrony. But everyone calls me Richard. I am the creator of Slender's Woods.
B

Post » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:40 am

Hi,

I go by Augmento on a lot of forums. I even had a domain called augmenton.something for a while but all i got posts were about some allergy medication so I shortened to Augmu and I have augmu.com and augmu.net so someday when I have something "worthy" and I mean that in the most humorous way possible. I will put them there for you guys and gals to evaluate.

I downloaded construct just a few days ago. I want to make the next flappy bird, angry bird, or something bird but I have a day job, wife, and kids so mostly I just plan on following the amazing tutorials and substitute my own "art work" and "features". Again, I am not sure that failing to follow the instructions correctly really counts as adding "features" but since it has worked for Microsoft I might as well start off with the mantra of "its a feature not a flaw".
B

Post » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:05 am

Hi.
I'm shy so it feels strange introducing myself, even if it is through the computer. I'm Andrea or animationmama, as you will see me here. I currently am employed as a graphic designer, but have worked as an animator in the past (hence my username). I have wanted to learn how to create games for sometime now, and hope that eventually I can learn to do that. After trying out several different game creation applications I found construct and I LOVE IT!!! Nice to meet everyone here...

Andrea   
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic