The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:47 pm

Message: fremachuca can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
hello everyone!

i have been looking at construct 2 for some time, visiting the website, looking at some tutorials, and ended up working on a game with it at the global game jam. had a really positive experience with it, so started to think about using it as alternative for smaller 2d projects.

i currently work, and have been for the last few years with unity3d. so construct 2 definitely seems like a more "have fun" kind of development for a non programmer.

im currently working in http://www.indiedb.com/games/theguiltandtheshadow
a story/adventure game inspired by old point and click games mixed with basic 2d platform mechanics and a 3d environment.
im hoping to finish it by the end of april.

after that ill probably start playing a bit more with construct 2, and hopefully use it in my next project!
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:07 am

Hi all
B
S

Post » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:50 pm

My name is Nate and I put in quite a bit of research before finally deciding to throw my lot in with Construct2. I checked out Stencyl extensively, even waiting until 3.0 was live, but the interface, logic, and overall presentation with C2 just made more sense to me.

I'm very interested in making simple games that appeal to casual players or kids. I always like the motto of no wrong answer, so users can just try things out until it works (never frustrating, hopefully).

I'm trying to finish up my first C2 game later this month built around sounds and how we pronounce certain words or phrases. Just hoping I can get that one done and under my belt before attempting other things.

I love the plugins that others have taken the time to create here:
c2-plugins-and-behaviors-list_t65170

Look forward to checking out your games and creations, as well as seeking your advice on mechanics.
B
G

Post » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:43 pm

Hey all, just a fellow guy passing :P
B
G

Post » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:25 pm

Greetings! Welcome to IzeyGamz!
Current games:
.Dino Jump (Not yet posted)
.Knight Quest (in progress)

I hope you enjoy my games (that will be coming soon!)
B

Post » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:01 pm

Hello Everyone!
Construct 2 is so addictive it should be illegal. Fortunately it's not.
Happy Building All!

PS: Feel free to look at my profile so that I can get another badge. TIA :D
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:23 pm

HIIIIIIII
B
S

Post » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:24 pm

Message: rbasi02 can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
im 11! and construct 2 is much better than Stencyl and Tululoo! check out my flappy bird clone here: http://www.scirra.com/arcade/addicting- ... appin-game
B
S

Post » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:39 am

Over 2700 posts in this thread...wow!

My name is Eldon. Little thing about me, I make graphics for games. I wanted to say how excited I am to say that my life would be completely useless without game engines like Construct 2. I have this project I'll tell you about in a few days. With Construct 2 and my project, you can take over the world one piece at a time by making awesome games. Stay tuned.
B

Post » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:33 am

I'm Hugo. I am 12 years old, have four apps on the Windows App Store, and enjoy playing ice hockey and paintball. I also like tennis and hanging with friends.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic