The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:18 pm

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking in the forums for a while and developing a C2 project in the background.

I work in the game industry primarily on "triple A" titles, so doing something more casual on the side is a great breather for me.

I'm really looking forward to getting more involved with the community!
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:13 am

Message: maulionaire is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Hi all,
my name is , I come from Indonesia .. i want to start learning how to make games using Construct 2 .. and I hope I can learn more in this forum
B

Post » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:37 am

Hellow~
My name is Matías (Mathias), i'm a Digital Animator from Chile.
I would love to be part of the videogame industry, my guess its that lot of you guys too.
So let's be friends :D

Portfolio >>> framematt com
WIP Game, The Chance >>> indiedb com/games/the-chance

If be any chance, somebody wants to contact me, please do it from my site.

Cheers!

PD: Please excuse me for any grammar. º^º!
B

Post » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:27 pm

Hello World! My name is Torrey and I am a elementary art and high school digital arts instructor. My high school students will be using Construct 2 in the Fall of 2014. :D
B

Post » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:38 am

Greetings from far and cold Russia.
Name's Kostya, I'm a second-year student learning about networks and programming. And my hobby is - yeah, right - making bad games with Construct Classic / 2. I hope this site will help me with making them not so bad.
B
G

Post » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:45 am

Hi,
my name wahyu from indonesia. I've been officially as indie developer and know focusing make apps and game.
For game builder i usually use unity3D, and know i am working a game using construct 2.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:16 am

Hi guys,

Im a new bie on game development (I just quitted my job to bootstrap my game business, but I already make some money from non-games apps), I just temporarily give up on Unity (its powerful but takes to much times and I dont need it all those features) and now focusing on C2 as a viable solution to make simple game easily.

My idea is to create HTML5 simple games (one game a week maybe?) convert them to iOS and sell them on Appstore.

Im looking also for partnership and collaboration, so in case feel free to contact me and let me know!

Cheers
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:12 pm

Hello everybody!
I'm an indie game designer who lives in an island call Florianópolis (Brazil).
If you want to see my work, please go to: www[dot] jands [dot] biz
Cheers!
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:27 pm

Hello!
I am a concept artist, worked as a game artist for quite a few years now. I have a little understanding for programming.
This unbelievable tool made my work easiest.

Thanks.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:00 pm

Hi there. This is the official account for the company I'm working at. They will be purchasing the full license and most company related development issues will be posted trough here.

@Ragevortex
wil be kept as my personal account for my own development.

Grats on 1Million downloads Construct 2 !
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic