The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:27 am

Hello, I'm A 40-year resident of Tokyo from Johnstown PA who's bringing The Octagon Theory (my mid-1980's Apple II game) into the Web 2.0 age via an iPhone.

The reason I'm here is because I'm trying to develop a simple tool that the TOT AI Modder community (that I hope will grow) can use to easily test AIs that they develop for The Octagon Theory. I want this tool to run anywhere, hence HTML5, and I want it to be easy to develop, preferably with a visual programming environment. I looked at Impact and Appcelerator Titanium. Neither are visual so I'm currently trying Game Maker 5 HTML5 (beta) which is visual. But although the very simple prototype that I made runs in the IDE, when built to HTML5 it does not run in any browsers. A big disappointment! So I want to see what Construct can do.

Regards,
Dan
http://TheOctagonTheory.com
http://twitter.com/OctagonTheory
B
S
G

Post » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:39 pm

Hello!

I'm a game design student and independent game creator from Sweden. Thought that I would want to join the community here as I really liked working in Construct a while back. While I did not have the opportunity or time to try it to its fullest potential then I am hoping that now, with a lot more free time on my hands, that I can make something great with it :)

Looking forward being part of this place.
//Claes
B
G

Post » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:00 pm

Welcome all the newcomers to Construct's community !
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image
Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:08 pm

Hello. My name is Shane Avery. I am intrigued by Construct2. I look forward to creating with it.
B
G

Post » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:33 am

Welcome on board, fellow developers =D
B
S
G

Post » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:21 pm

Hi to everyone, I'm Mauro and I'm a developer from Italy.
My competencies are in the field of artificial intelligence, so if there is someone that needs such algorithms I'm available to help everyone.
I'm here to find a good graphic developer for a soccer-based project on which I'm involved.
I've already received a PM, but I'm not able to reply do to my low reputation... how many points do I need?

However, hope to learn many stuff from here, to provide help, and also to find my developer... :)

See you and have a nice weekend.
Mauro.
B
G

Post » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:14 am

hi all greetings from Finland :)
I'm new to gaming, I hope I find many great friends in here :)
B
G

Post » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:55 pm

Greetings from Athens, Greece !
B
G

Post » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:03 pm

Hey everyone, I'm here to switch from Game Maker to Construct 2!

I founded Loud Bear Games and I am looking forward to buying a license!Crea2011-10-11 23:04:54
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:06 am

Hi everyone!!

I'm new to Construct 2, and have never created a game.... this is my first intent to do so....

So... thank you all!
B
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic