The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:15 pm

hi , my name is mierule, n im new to this forum,, i heard about this 'construct 2' from my lecturer at my studyplace . . i really looking forward to be game-maker . . :P
B

Post » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:26 pm

thanks gays
B

Post » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:47 pm

So my kids keep bugging me to create a game. So, here I am :)
B

Post » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:18 pm

Hi,

I just downloaded the free version to test out if this is the one im looking for before goin full, im gonna check it out now, wish me luck. :ugeek:
B

Post » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:50 pm

Hello, my name is Ed, I have been playing with Construct for about 1 1/2 years. Before this I have programmed in c++, C#, java, php, asp, and a few others. Mainly I used to make a living building websites. For 7 years I own a computer sale and service shop in Nebraska.

Currently I have a small team and we are working on our first game release in construct, everything is original including the music and sound. We have been working on this for many months now and hope people will enjoy it.

Our goal is not to have the next "big" thing but is to have fun.

Thanks for letting me share.
Ed
B

Post » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:56 pm

Hello!
B

Post » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:24 pm

I'm mahfuj...from Bangladesh. I've immense interest on programming..though I'm a business student studying at University of Dhaka :(
My friend Esty, a CSE student of BUET, jst have given me the link of this program...he told me that he had made flappy bird using it. I don't have any idea on how a program works...but he assured me i don't have to memorize any code here..it's user friendly and he will teach me as well... so i got interested on it again...wanna make some quality games using it & enjoy!!!
B

Post » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:01 pm

Just thinking of doing some game development and heard about this software. Looking at it now to see what this is all about.
B

Post » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:18 pm

My name is Davi Mischa Bieda. I have been a self published writer, currently am working on a new series that has taken me, up to this point, 7 years to create the bibliography of the world, races, empires, etc. Now I would like to see how well I can convert some of the story into a game.
B

Post » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:37 am

Hi I'm Juaco, fan of games and illustrator, I just want to make a simple game as easter egg of our animation team website.
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic