The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:23 am

Hi, I'm Marek. I am a novice programmer. I really like the creation of games and inflicting other pleasures associated with it.
B

Post » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:36 am

Hello!

It is time to stop to complain and to be a jerk by saying "this game sucks..." So s** going serious and DIY time is here!
Well done for construct 2! I plan to buy it if I can reach my first goal (so it would be very usefull)

see you around !
B
S

Post » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:42 am

Hello, Gang!

I'm Mike. I've been playing games since the days of the Atari 2600 when Breakout was a high point of console entertainment. I wanted to develop games then, and I still do. I've fiddled and played around with many tools and resources through the years, but I've never finished any of my ideas beyond prototypes and single-level quickies.

I have a sizable list of favorite games. My favorites go as far back as Q-Bert, Galaga, and Donkey Kong and a few 2D scrollers, but I also enjoy ISOs like Fallout 2, Jagged Alliance, and the original X-Com (Haven't played the newer one yet). Also, a few MMORPGs have caught my fancy through the years.

I look forward to working with Construct 2, and thanks to the free version I have a pretty cool demo/proof of concept that I plan to use as a template for at least 3 game ideas. I'll be upgrading soon, then it will be time to see what this can really do. Can't wait! 8-)

Kindest Regards,

Mike
B
S
G

Post » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:37 am

Hey everyone! I'm here because I really want to develop mobile apps. Construct 2 seems like a great way to get started. I've been playing around with it for a few days now and I really like it! I used to play around in GameMaker ages ago, but found the Scirra community to be so cool and the tools are a lot better. :)
B

Post » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:03 am

Hi Everyone!

I'm new to Construct 2 and my dream is to make my own Platformer Game that's why I came here :D

Please notice me senpai~ Hope to learn more from seniors here! Please teach me about making Platformer Games :P
B

Post » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:06 pm

Message: JosephineMaria is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
B

Post » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:59 pm

Message: Wsoukkachang can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Hello everyone! I am glad I am part of this community. If you could, could you please check out my game and leave some feedback. Any support is appreciated! Thanks! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: http://hungrydoggy.clay.io/
B
S
G

Post » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:49 pm

What's good everyone,
the only thing you need to know about me is I'm randomness with a side of wicked
-Peace out people
B

Post » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:58 pm

Hi,

I'm Jeey, french beginner on Construct2 :)
my first game is "Z-Survivor" and hi will be on scirra arcade soon :D

See you.
B

Post » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:28 pm

Hi, My name is Will

I'm from Indonesia

I'm a web designer & developer

I'm still a newbie in game developing

Try to dig in Web technologies
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic