The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:23 am

Let's all play "Flying Portuguese"
B

Post » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:31 pm

Hello everyone!

I just downloaded Construct 2 recently and I gotta say, I kinda love it! I'm primarily a 3d artist trying to get into the industry, but I realize that in the indie game market I need to diversify a little bit, so I'm taking a plunge into the 2d game art world.

Anyway, I have no experience in programming, so Construct 2 seemed like a great way for me to start inserting and testing 2d arts in a really basic way. I'm excited to be part of this greater community!

Here's a link to my portfolio site:And here's a link to a little simple something that I threw together in Construct 2. It's REALLY ROUGH:
Last edited by nateneurotic on Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B

Post » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:39 pm

Hey there everybody!

My name is Zack and I have been using construct 2 for about 3 months creating a game. I am an aspiring 2D/3D animator, but really have fun making my own games in construct 2 as well.

I'm always looking to challenge myself and making a game from scratch and on my own was definitely a great challenge for me. Not only did I have fun, but with basic programming knowledge in flash, this program really helped me to be creative and make a game I enjoy.

Although the game is not quite done yet, I hope to have it done and up in the arcade soon.

Until then, its back to work for me.
B

Post » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:02 am

Hi my name is Dicran, i have 19 years old and i download this tool because i wanted to start creating my own games, i don't know if this is gonna work but idk who knows right?
B

Post » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:59 am

Hi,
I'm Dan and I am making games that I can put on facebook.
Thanks
B

Post » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:05 pm

:roll: ciao non riesco a scaricare costruct2
B

Post » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:52 pm

"Let me introduce myself I'm a man of Art and fame, pleased to meet you can't you guess my name." Apologies to the Rolling Stones.
I just published a Croquet game. Real croquet not a casual backyard game you played as a kid. If you know the rules of croquet you can play English or American Croquet. This game is based on the Billiards found in Construct2. It was a steep learning curve, and I have far to go. All in all it was fun and I look forward to finishing it out. My primary interest in games is the art, for which I will keep working. It was really hard to get through the actual making the balls dance around. I don't think like some of you folks. Any way Hi. Jer
B
S

Post » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:56 pm

Hi! I am Samuel Roshan. Always Dreamt of making a awesome isometric game like Jagged Alliance 2 and Diablo 2. With rise of mobile game I also want to create an action based endless runner. I hope Construct 2 is my answer to all my dreams.

Wish all the best to all the game makes here. Special thanks to everyone who helped me on various Forum topics and disscusion. Especially @Fimbul.
Create your own Isometric Runner Game using C2:

Check out my game "Last of the Survivors":
Play Store
App Store
B
S
G

Post » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:38 am

Hi !!. Newbie here :D
B

Post » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:57 am

Hi Im Roger. I wabt to create a Super Mario like game with items found in levels to collect and use in the game (and switch at will). Never been good at programming, but going to give this a go.
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic