The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:36 pm

Hi, I am Manish, from India. I heard about Construct from my buddy Krish.
Looking forward to exploring the features of Construct and engage with the community.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:58 pm

Message: mariocbg is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
O HAI THEIR c(^▽^)

Mario from Brasil who was convinced to try Construct 2 by the awesome people who organized Global Game Jam Curitiba 2013. Now it has CHANGED MY LIFE and I even made a game with it (sort of)
B

Post » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:47 pm

Hi, my name is Hector,

Im a fan of the nintendo sagas since i were a little boy, I started with super mario and donkey kong country 1 and 2 (snes). Actually, I´m mad for pokemon, i love that rpg!!! =D, I play pokemon Y (if someone wants to add me, PM please!, my FC is 2809 8320 4425).

Im a lover of action, rpg and fightning games. I would like to spend hours and hours at home with the consoles, however, due to my studies at university, i do not have enough time to play any videogame. Despite this inconvenience, my friends and me have founded an un official nintendo club at my university. Furthermore, last year, a videogame programing club started up there, sponsored by the IEEE, on that time i did not know anything about programing, coaches taught how to program HTML and Javascript games, we started trying to create space invaders, unfortunately i did not have any gaming programing experience, so everything was difficult, i felt everything was out of this world, too hard!!, the club closed a few months later since i started, the members were few :( .

That inspired me to start programing by my own, however, i dont know how to do it, so to create videogames I remebered construct, so I decided to start up here my road as a creator =D

I´m a spanish speaker too! , I´m peruvian, so, please feel free to talk with me in that language too :P

Saludos a todos, los mejores deseos para todos sus proyectos!
B

Post » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:01 am

Hello! Downloaded this to make a game with my friend. Looking forward to it!
B

Post » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:04 am

Uhhh... Hi? I found Construct 2 on Gamejolt... I will most likely just use it for web games. Its so simple it feels like cheating. Its nice because I can still make games and fit in homework and stuff. Its hard being 14 xD Anyways I am really looking forward to using this software! Looks more simple then Game Maker Studio and I can export it to html and mobile if I buy the license!
B

Post » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:41 pm

Hello All, I'm newbi at construct 2 app, i want learn how to make good game, thanks for attention! :D
B

Post » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:40 pm

Hello there!
I'm a database architect, I do game jams with friends since a few months (our site : http://schizokoa.com/ ), sadly, I'm the only programmer of the crew; we've chosen construct 2 so we could share the workload and, hopefully, do better games.
http://www.schizokoa.com we are a small game jam group, visit us!
B
S

Post » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:25 pm

Hello all! I am a new developer here! Nice to meet you all! Looking forward to release apps soon! :D
B

Post » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:32 pm

:D
B

Post » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:39 pm

Hey everyone!

I am mtbuck24 and I am new to construct 2 and game development I was looking online of what works best for learning game development and I was suggested to try construct 2 game engine. Can't wait to start making games!
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic