The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:33 am

Hey my name is jonathan i am a 23 year old college student majoring in computer programming and analysis. Nice to meet everyone!
B

Post » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:05 am

It's a great pleasure joining the forum of Construct 2!

We're a game publishing company that provides free indie video game marketing services and game programming tutorials.

Nice to meet everyone on here!

All The Best,
ConstructG Team
http://ConstructG.com
Free Indie Game Publishing and Marketing Services. Video Game Development Tutorials, Game Reviews, Resources and much more at: http://ConstructG.com
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:58 am

Hi! I'm Kenji. I am currently learning Construct 2 to design games. It's a great program, i like the community!
B

Post » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:43 am

Hello People

I'm Victor from Brazil and since 1 year ago i am interacting with Construct 2 making some nonsense games :D :D
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:08 pm

Hi!!! My name is Mihail.
B

Post » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:53 pm

Hello! Im just finnish wannabe gamedev/producer. No programing or graphic skills but still few gameprototypes coming soon!
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:19 pm

Hello! I have high hopes to become an app developer. I'd love to make a few games that are fun to play, while showing off some of the great music I write using Reason!
B

Post » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:19 pm

Hello. I am John Quincy. I was looking for an alternative to Multimedia Fusion 2. With a big dream and a small wallet, I looked for alternative game developer tools and came across a top ten list. It ranked #3, but it didn't limit me to 100 events, so I got the free version instead.
B

Post » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:30 pm

New to the forum and preparing to use the Construct 2 platform. I am looking for other options other than Gamesalad to build a football sim. Users on the Gamesalad forums told me it could not be done but I tried it anyway and got pretty far before the Gamesalad platform started to bog down. Long story short I am looking for a new platform.

Reading through the manual Construct 2 seems like a better platform to use, only thing is that its not available but Mac OS but I can use parallels.

Is it possible to build a simple football sim with Construct 2, would like to hear some feed back.
B

Post » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:17 pm

Hello World...

I love making music, animation, and games but not in that particular order!

I want to save the work with my work so wish me luck :)
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic