The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:08 pm

Don't know really why Im doing this. I think I will get some kind of badge or thingy out of so might as well do it :D. So, you wanna know who I am?
I'm a gamer. Pure gamer. I game all day and night. I play every game I can get my hands on, it doesn't even need to be good. I just want to play games, it's what I live for. Well, maybe a week ago I was bored and started thinking about games I would like to play. Games that don't exist, that I would think would be very fun to play. So i started thinking about making my own games. I started reading up on it, joining all kind of programmingforums trying to understand how you do this kind of stuff. I'm not anywere near my dream of making the game I allways wanted, but someday, SOMEDAY, I will make the game. I won't just make it, I will make it good. Someday...
B

Post » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:13 pm

My name Marat.
I'm live in Russia. Izhevsk.
Hello.
B

Post » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:36 am

My name is Luis
I live in Brazil.
I'm learning to make some games, i'm starting with a breakout clone.
B

Post » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:52 am

B
S
G

Post » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:23 pm

I heard about you on the Russian forum dedicated to the gaming industry. I like the convenience of your programs (Construct classic, Construct 2). Plan for the future go to personal license.
B

Post » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:43 pm

Hi!!
My name is Rafael, I live in Brazil and I love doing games with Construct 2! It'll be certainly my future hobby! :D
B
S

Post » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:35 pm

:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: you
B

Post » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:11 pm

Hello,

Im a Spanish guy living in Mexico, I like playing games and thougth that Constuct 2 would be a great game!

Now Im learning to play with Construct 2. =)

Best Regards,
B

Post » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:00 pm

Hi,

I'm french guy, and I want to create my dream with Construct 2.

Now it's time to learn C2 and making a lengendary game ! :D

See you soon ;)
B

Post » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:37 am

eu sou do Rio de Janeiro :mrgreen: e ouvi falar sobre construir 2 no youtuber jogosgratispro :D
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic