The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Wed May 07, 2014 5:52 pm

Hi!
B

Post » Wed May 07, 2014 5:53 pm

Hi all,

My name is Zach and I've been interested in game and web creation for about a year now. I came across construct 2 while i was looking for game creators.

If you want to know more just ask!

-Thanks
B

Post » Wed May 07, 2014 9:07 pm

Hey everyone! I'm Matthew, just got Construct 2. Can't wait to use this with my friends.
B
S

Post » Wed May 07, 2014 9:10 pm

Hello ppl :D. I'm totally new to this but I played video games since I was 5 :D. I just wanted to try out my strenght with creating something :D. I have an idea now it is time to make it work :D.
B

Post » Thu May 08, 2014 2:59 am

I have always wanted to learn to make games. I am learning actionscript and heard about this on a Newgrounds.com post, and want to try it out to see.
B

Post » Thu May 08, 2014 5:00 am

I'm from newgrounds. I'm a person, not a bot, which means I'm alive. Probably. Unless this is all just an illusion. Idk. It's late, obviously a lack of sleep makes me act as though I'm high, please ignore this post. No, seriously, it doesn't exist.
B

Post » Thu May 08, 2014 9:28 am

I'm from Earth and I know Construct 2 from my friend.
B

Post » Thu May 08, 2014 9:32 am

Hi, My name is Ashutosh. I in the app marketing and promotion field from the past two years. I've promoted more than 800+ iOS and Android games and apps so far. My english is not so good. I was promoting games and apps of other and from the childhood i didn't like to play computer and mobile games. But after being in this games and app promotion field i slowly slowly become interested in playing games and Now i am loving it. So few days ago i thought that i will make my own games. So i came to know about this awesome community Scirra and Downloaded the software Contruct 2. And now i've created my very first game Flap'ey Bird. I've made some minor changes to it. I followed the tutorial and created this game. Thanks to all the members of this community for creating these easy to learn tutorials for beginners like me. You are all a motivation for me. I am uploading my game today here. SO please give it a try and also your suggestions. Thank you all.

Thanks,
Ashutosh
B

Post » Thu May 08, 2014 11:21 am

:) :) Hi all. My name is Brian, I am new here so just saying hi to you all to start. :lol: :lol:
B

Post » Thu May 08, 2014 3:27 pm

You know, I want to legitimately introduce myself here, but it seems like the only people that actually frequent this thread are the new users who are also introducing themselves! Where are all the friendly greeters who lube up the scary entrance to a new community?!
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic