The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Wed May 21, 2014 12:27 pm

Hi i am Joel and I just like to code video games a lot and want to try to make some fun games the world will enjoy! :D
B

Post » Wed May 21, 2014 12:56 pm

hi am Jithendar am new to scirra i want to develop new games with lots of funn
B

Post » Wed May 21, 2014 2:30 pm

Hey, my name's Swipefly, and I'm 13 years old, living on the U.S. East Coast. I've been into programming for about four to five years, and I found out about Construct from a big programming event. I hope to learn more about Construct and such, so I can eventually move up the ladder , and fulfill my dream: to become a computer engineer/programmer. Thank you, developers, for creating such a great tool for beginner programmer like me to use. :)
B

Post » Wed May 21, 2014 5:45 pm

yooooollloooo
B

Post » Wed May 21, 2014 6:28 pm

I'm wiredcleric. totally new to all this, no game making or coding experience, but having fun working through tutorials.
B
S

Post » Wed May 21, 2014 8:46 pm

Message: mrawolf is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Hello.!

my name is Mrawolf (Andrew Gilmour)

I am currently using Construct 2 to make my game "The 7 towers" and i'm getting to the point where i am needing a little more help, and thought i could also share some of my tips here.

you can check out my progress here.ty

MrAwolf
B

Post » Wed May 21, 2014 10:09 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm Eldirish and I've started recently with construct making my own game (I'm also Portuguese).
I procrastinate alot.
I also dream alot about what will the game be and what will I hope will once be an amazing and rich videogame.
But mostly i procastrinate.

Anyway, nice to meet you all and I hope that trough interacting with the Construct community I can become more creative and work harder, aswell as meet some people :D
B

Post » Wed May 21, 2014 10:34 pm

Hello everybody, I'm from Russia, Kazan city, I like 2d games it is my passion and hobby. I came here from Flash (AS3) Game Development. I want to try HTML5 and Construct 2 seemed me easy to learn and at the same time very powerful Game Development tool.
B

Post » Thu May 22, 2014 1:24 pm

Hello World! :D I am new here. Hope to learn more about game development.
B

Post » Thu May 22, 2014 2:11 pm

:D
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic