The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sun May 25, 2014 1:50 pm

Hello!
My name is "Mr. U" and I am a Math Teacher in Rio Grande Valley area, Texas.
I had my classes do Hour of Code, which they all worked diligently on and enjoyed.
That encouraged me to do more. The process of programming requires many skills.
Math students need the essential skills employed in the development and testing of a program.
These skills (e.g. ability to read, understand, think, plan, develop algorithm, do, evaluate, etc.) are
used in every phase of Math from elementary through to the most advanced courses in college.

So, I am going to see how I can work this into Algebra and AP Statistics courses in 2014-2015.
I am evaluating Construct2 to see if it is the tool I use for teaching and exploring basic programming.
B

Post » Sun May 25, 2014 4:48 pm

I went to comic con a heard about it from a game developer
B

Post » Sun May 25, 2014 6:28 pm

Helo all ! :D
B

Post » Sun May 25, 2014 8:06 pm

Hi, I'm David from Israel - was introduced to C2 by @benjycook.

I hope this suite can provide the necessary shortcuts I need to move off my butt and publish some games!
B

Post » Sun May 25, 2014 9:52 pm

Hi! My name is DZOWWW and I found out about Construct 2 by doing a quick Google search for the best 2D platformer engine to make my game on.
B

Post » Sun May 25, 2014 10:10 pm

i have no experience in game making but i hope if i could do something :D
B

Post » Sun May 25, 2014 10:52 pm

Hi guys.

I'm getting to Construct 2 coming from Flash. I didn't like the documentation about canvas html5 on Flash CC, so I'm migrating to a more user friendlly tool to build html5 games.

Hope we can exchange good experiences. :)
B

Post » Sun May 25, 2014 11:13 pm

Hello! My name is Austin i'm from Napa California and i downloaded Construct 2 because all my life I've played video games and they've helped my life so much and i want to let people have the same experience i had in my childhood just from games!
B

Post » Mon May 26, 2014 3:56 am

Hello Everyone,

I am a beginner and look forward to creating unique games using Construct 2. I hope to learn from many of the great game creators here and look to the veterans for any assistance you can give. :D

Also, I have a game character in mind, that I plan to develop and now is the time. Within the forum, I will share my progress and hope in return to offer creative input within the community here :)
B

Post » Mon May 26, 2014 10:10 am

hi friends, my name is david and im from colombia, i just kniw construct for a month and im already developing a plataform game... later will see what's up
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic