The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:20 am

Hi, my name is Wai and I love develop games as my hobby.
B
S

Post » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:24 am

Hi,
My name is Morty and i have been ghosting this forum for a while now, without posting anything. But since i'm starting to make my ios game for real, i decided to introduce myself to everyone. Good luck to everyone, see you on the forum !
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:43 pm

Hi!

I'm a cheerful guy with an incredible love for video games, unfortunately, I havn't picked any skills yet required to actually make them, but god I wish I could paint, but, i just can't. Even though I can't really paint or anything like that, there are alot of software out there to help me, shame alot of them have a high learning curve and not many useful tutorials for someone like me. I heard this was pretty easy to learn, so I'll give it a try, I've got alot of ideas. Oh, and because of my lack of actual skills, I need others to help me gain those skills, so I'll be looking for some support ^^
B

Post » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:16 am

Message: vectramind is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 2 URLS removed. Why?
Hello there, I'm new here and just joined the forum to participate in discussion. Hope to enjoy my stay here.
B

Post » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:29 am

Message: Psycatic is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Hi All,

My name's Phil, I started creating games in 1986 on the BBC Micro and have worked as a games industry professional and programmer / software engineer ever since. I worked on a great variety of software projects with a diverse set of tools and program in C++ and ASM.

My kids, knowing that I worked on commercial games, wanted to make something themselves. We started off by making a retro megadrive title but I did all the coding in assembler which was too much for them. I'm now using Construct so they can see how programming in structured and get a better understanding of logic.

So far it looks like a great tool and is very well supported.

Phil

B

Post » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:47 am

Hi everyone,

My name's Valentin. I'm living in Belgium and i'm 29. I'm here to introduce a game I have made with some friends on Construct 2 so check my thread.

Have a good day ;)
B

Post » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:39 pm

Hi everyone,

I am Quentin. I'm living in Cologne, Germany and I am 16 years old. I wanted to start developing HTML 5 games, and as I was searching for a html editor, I found Construct. And now I will give it a try.
B

Post » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:03 pm

Hey! I kinda need a push getting started,I had a few things stopping me....but now all I need is money or some help/slack to finally make games! Please show some empathy.....[color][color=#FF0000][/color]

Best regards,Empath
B
S

Post » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:27 pm

hi
B

Post » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:12 pm

Hi, my name is Ivan.
I'm from Fort Worth, Texas, USA, and I'm here to find out if Construct 2 is the right choice for my future app.

Thanks,

Ivan
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic