The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:20 pm

Message: ajither is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Hello Friends
My name is Ajith E R. Final year B Tech computer science and engineering student at college of engineering Adoor, Kerala. Am also a blogger and app developer at windows store. :) Constructor is a cool stuff to create game and here is the link of my first game that was created with constructor.
B

Post » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:21 pm

Message: ajither is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
B

Post » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:13 pm

Saludos,
Participo en un proyecto de promoción de las APPS en centros educativos C.R.
Los chicos están motivados. Me mantendré conectado para conocer estrategias de mediación de este entorno de programación..
B

Post » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:59 pm

Hi,

I want to develop games, and I hate programming (no disrespect to programmers), hence my reason for trying out Construct 2.

Nice to meet you all.

Jason
B

Post » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:25 pm

What's going on guys! My names Axelknight64, (personal info is mine!) and I'm a current student at Full Sail for Game Development. I'm hoping this program will help me get my feet wet a little. Let me know if there's something that I can help with, or maybe tips I should know.

Thanks again
B

Post » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:31 pm

meu nome é marlon encontrei esse programa quando estava vendo na internet algum programa ótimo para criar jogos quando me deparei com ele li sobre ele e gostei muito.
B

Post » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:18 am

As suggested I thought I'd say hello :)
Living in New Zealand I earn a crust as a sculptor/artist but I also enjoy making games. I've made a couple using Unity. Just started learning Construct 2. I like the idea of using software that allows me to create games faster than I could with Unity. So far I'm Very impressed with Construct.
Looking forward to getting to better know the software and the forum ...
B

Post » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:28 pm

hello! i am excited to try this system.
B

Post » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:15 am

hello everyone. I started using construct 2 a two months ago but didn't knew about the forum :shock:

I have developed my first game and released it on Apple App Store, Google Play and Kongregate. I have posted the links in the creations sections of the Scirra forum.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:31 am

hello everyone.
i am piyu from Mumbai (India). :D
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic