The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:10 pm

Hello i am Maximilian "Omgitburns" Morales. I am a 17 year old furry gamer and i am aiming towards starting my own game company and make indie games that i like playing. I am currently a student at IT-Gymnasiet, Skvde, Sweden. I have wanted to be a game developer for many years and it has been my goal in life for a long time, i am using Construct 2 to increase my skill at game development before i jump over to working on alot more advanced engines that need programming.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:58 pm

Hello.
Kestas, Lithuania.

Kastas2013-01-26 17:38:22
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:51 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Carlos Dias and i'm from Brazil.
This year, I started to learn how to make games. I was using the Unity3D engine, but I decided to change because i was spending so much time in programming and wasting the time i could spend on design or other thing. So, I decided to chagen this and start to learn how to use the Construct and I am very surprise with this engine, so powerful and so simple. Thank you, guys.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:13 pm

Hi all. I'm Andrew Wooldridge (@triptych on twitter) and I work as a webdev at Yahoo! I've been a longstanding fan of web-based games and I've written a number of HTML5-based game engines using YUI3. I really want to push the envelope with HTML5-based games that are not only fun to play but evoke emotion and help create something unique to the web. You can find me all over the place if you look hard enough, and I hope to contribute here to some significant degree. I'm excited about the ability to create js based plugins, so I may be contributing in that area as well. triptych2011-11-01 22:13:46
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:44 pm

Hey guys im Nathanael
just got construct 2 and it looks great. Popped by to say hello to all. Im a student studying programming and was always interested in game development
I still need to learn a lot of stuff but i'm sure i'll make a nice game soon.
Well i guess that's about it.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:56 pm

Hi all,

I sure am enjoying Construct2, thanks.

Shawn.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:19 am

Hi everyone!

I am from the soon-to-be Great White North. Somehow I managed to keep missing Construct2 in my many searches for a cross-platform tool. Construct2 really peaked my interest as the company I work for develops mobile applications so whenever I come across a tool that fits in that niche, I like to investigate.

After reading over the Construct2 page, I opted to buy it before I even downloaded the free version as it seems to already be ahead of a couple of other engines I have played with.

I already have a couple of ideas I want to start working on ASAP and get to know some of the people on the forums.

PixelAmp
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:15 am

Hey constructers :)

I started C2 this last Friday (28-10-2011) and I must say Im addicted to it, it has a great potential.

Im gamer since my 6 years and my experience passes by writing professional videogames reviews/articles/etc for 3 portuguese magazines and as game writer, as well, in a freelance mode for a games and web content company.

Now Im starting to do my own stuff. Lets see what the future will bring.
Cheers.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:29 pm

Loved to make a good game. I've previously used the Games Factory 2 Newgrounds Edition (it's the free version of tgf2,mmf2,mmf2 dev) and before that I used Scratch, Panther and Bingo. Panther and Bingo are based on scratch, open source mit easy drag and drop programming language. I'm currently looking at using Construct Classic as other programming languages like the GM (Game Maker)programming language is a little difficult to understand and doesn't come with great physics wich are available in Construct 1/2 without any programming required (not even d&d programming). Just by using the behavour editor. I got stuck on something so now I've signed up to these forums so if I get stuck please help me and support me! By support I just mean help, enough support for me, thanks!!

Thankyou for reading, not really put much about me, just a lil about my game making side of life.
B
G

Post » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:35 pm

Hello guys,

my name is Patrick and I like to develop games :P.

First try on Browser games now

Currently using the free version of Constructor 2 and working on a simple platformer to get the hang of this nice program.

Been working on several game mods and on some indie games. Now I got myself a Team together to work on indie games in the future :).

Constructor 2 games will be personal projects though, that I will make in my free time hehe.

Kind Regards

Patrick aka LandsHeer
B
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic