The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:23 am

Welcome to construct, helping you to get a thousand ideas possible:-)
Check out our start-up and configure your own helmet in true 3D.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:21 pm

Soy un artista gráfico CGI, y desde hace ya un tiempo considerable en mi cabeza ronda unas ideas sobre un juego. Me e puesto a buscar y e visto algunas opciones que permiten desarrollar un juego sin entender códigos ( en mi caso solo se AS2). Me e ido por el lado de este programa pues veo que es muy dinámico, rápido, y con una sencillez de entorno. Ahora me encuentro en búsqueda de algunos tutoriales y manejo dele programa para saber hasta donde puedo llevar a fluir mis ideas.
B

Post » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:04 pm

Hello
B

Post » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:30 pm

Hi there
Found scirra on google whilst searching for quick prototyping software for game development.
So far, I am really impressed. Although I am having a little trouble getting used to the flow of logic. Ie i expect a loop to complete before returning to where it was called from... however, this seems to launch everything at the same time unless you delay it.

I am sure there are thousands of new things for me to learn, but so far I am impressed :)

If things go to plan... i'll end up buying it too.

Thanks
Kev
B
S

Post » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:29 am

My first steps in making a game :P
B

Post » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:39 pm

Hello
B

Post » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:33 pm

hi,

my username is nagyist and working as a consultant for big firms. I am interested in Scirra's new IDE, Construct2, therefore i am registered here.

Hope you are all well,

TC,
nagyist
B

Post » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:49 pm

Iam venkata krishna..iam a student..i found this on mva planning your game..i am thinking of making a game with scira construct 2 .hope i can make a good game.i like playing action games
gvk19
B

Post » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:05 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Hogie. And i want to introduce my self today, im 10 years old, and an beginning programmer :geek: . And i'm dutch, so if you see some mistakes in my texts on the forum, thats the reason. Now i introduced myself, i got a question: What is a good design software for cool games?

That was my introduction to myself :D
Bye bye everyone!
B

Post » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:33 pm

Hi,

My name is Benoit I come from Quebec, Canada. I am 16 years old. I ear about construct 2 on the website OpenClassroom. I play a lot at video games and I want to go on the other side. In the side of the creator of the game. I decide to use construct 2 to creat my first game!
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic