The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:01 pm

Hi :geek:
AS a "yet another programmer" that like to develop mini games;
I have a few experiences in game developing with softwares such as Game-Maker, DX Studio, quest3d, darkbasic and etc. 8-)
The common languages that i use are : CSharp, Java, CPP

I thinks Construct is one of the best 2D Game creator softwares, and i like it ;)
B

Post » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:47 pm

Hi i searching basic behind game player....
I'm also one of the small game designer who want to develop something new different
B

Post » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:09 am

Hi. :D
B

Post » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:16 am

Greetings all,
I heard about Construct on through a google search on game engine performances.
What I have read suggests that Construct 2 is at the top. I originally started with GameMaker a few weeks ago and was impressed with it but am looking forward to bigger/better capabilities with Construct 2. Any and all input, suggestions, pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou
B

Post » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:27 am

What's up Forum! I'm brand new to Construct and looking to continue my game design knowledge where I left off in college! Looking forward to learning more and more.
B

Post » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:50 am

HI i'm kevin
B

Post » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:21 am

Hi i'm Dylan Ritenour or KingofMoosh and i'm 15 and i'm an newb game maker so give me as much support and feedback as possible thnx :D
B

Post » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:09 pm

Hello I'm Jesse. My Dad was making video games when I was born for Atari and Colecovision, sold quite a few. I remember being around 3-4 years old testing his games he even put me in the credits. So I've been playing video games my whole life but only started programming around 8 years ago. I made a few games on GameMaker years ago and just recently made one with AS3. I sort of just stumbled upon construct 2 but its pretty badass so far. I'm currently in school for programming and it would be awesome to make a living doing this.
B

Post » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:06 pm

I just want to take good stories and ideas, and and put them into a game. Let's all just have a good time.
B

Post » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:07 pm

My own stories and ideas* lol
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic