The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:48 am

Hello everyone my name is Kaleb Lee. I am a college student and my hobbies are learning Japanese, watching anime, and playing video games. I am new to making games and if anyone has any advice or ideas they would like to offer I would love to hear them. I hope to get to know some people and make some new friends on this community.
B

Post » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:52 am

hallooo,,,
my name is wahyu ,,
i come from indonesia,,,
i am a master degree graduated from the computer technique field of study
i am trying construct 2 in order to find the better coding language for html 5 ,, this is my personal research.
nice to meet you all,, :D
B

Post » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:15 am

Hallo, I found this while I was browsing random flash games on the web, I wonder if I can do anything fun with this ^_^
B

Post » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:40 am

So it's 2:30 in the morning and I've decided that I need to make a video game. Neeeeeed...

I've bee playing video games for the last 17 years, I've been writing about them for the last few, and I need to revisit my long-forgotten passion for making video games. That's it. If you'd like to read a bit of my work, my main gig right now is at Cliqist.com, where we write about crowdfunded gaming a bunch.
B

Post » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:39 pm

Hi people ;)

First of all , my english is a bit basic , don't blame my grammar too much please haha :lol:

I was working a bit with Construct 2 and some Engines (stencyl , unity) trying to figure how to work and some things a long time ago , and i "abandon" to center on some fun projects (nothing finished atm :P)

Now i have some nice ideas for two good simple projects , and finally choose Construct 2 as the choice for make them.
Im learning C# , and have some basics in PHP & Flash , but lack of the knowledge to make my own projects , so i switch first to an easy one and try to do some simple but nice things :D

Soon i drop some info and art here ;)

Glad to be here , cya ;)
B

Post » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:11 pm

Hi,
I'm VeryConfused from the U.S.
I found Construct from a search about game making software,
I like to use it for both actual game development and working prototypes, and I hope to make good games someday :/
Construct 2 is fun to use, I also use Blender, Unity and Cocos2D for game development.
B

Post » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:22 pm

thanks for all playing to my games
B

Post » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:32 pm

Hello to all construct 2 uses

I am a gamer like all of you I play games on a daily basis and I have always wonted to be a part of a game that one day I would play a game that I was a part of developing and see my name in the credits that would be a grate privilege. I have been learning the ropes of being a games designer and I have learnt a lot form the theory, history and practical of games development.

This yare 2014 was the last yare of my college and me and my friend are planning to set up a independent company yet to decide on the perfect name hopefully one that stands out. We have already begun our first project together a 2D top down syfi shooter that is using Construct 2 as the games engine. I am shore we are going to have trouble in some areas so don't be surprised if I am on the forums a lot in the future.

I hope to learn more of construct 2 and make some grate games.
B

Post » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:19 pm

Hello everyone! ...I don't really know what to put here, but I decided to try creating an online video game, and my sources led me here. I hope I can do all that I would like with the free version cause I'm cheap and don't have a credit card :/

On another note, I'm a Pegasister(female Brony), and am planning on making some MLP games(hopefully with Hasbro's permission), and am hoping to find some brony/pegasister friends to help me :)
B

Post » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:23 pm

Hello :D
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic