The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:20 am

(PT/BR)
Quem gosta do jogo pode entrar em contato por e mail: ou facebook : Jefesson Nunes isso é só uma versão beta mas quero que projeto se torne um MMO de multi jogadores online... sempre com o objetivo de "Tower Defense", que é cada um jogador fica de um lado do senário , o onjetivo é pegar a esfera e trazer para sua base, exemplo: crio minha conta, e pego um personagem iniciante LV 1, escolho o tipo de partida e o jogo me redireçiona com uma equipe de 5 ou 6 players de cada lado, cada um pode ter sua função... um pode ficar e defender a base e os outros pode ir tentar pegar a esfera inimiga, com as equipes se chocando no meio do caminho e tendo batalhas emocionantes, ganha a equipe que trazer a esfera primeiro, ou a que marcar mais pontos, destruindo os outros personagens ou monstros no caminho, espero que dê tudo certo e que alguem possa e ajudar ou comprar meu projeto.

(EN)
Who likes the game you can get in touch by email: or facebook: Jefesson Nunes this is only a beta version but want the project to become a MMO multiplayer online ... always with the goal of "Tower Defense", which is becoming a player runs from one side of Senario, the onjetivo is catch the ball and bring to their base, example: I create my account, and caught a beginner LV 1 character, choose the type of match and the game redirects me with a team of 5 or 6 players on each side, each can have its function ... can stay and defend the base and the other can go try to catch the ball enemy, with teams clashing along the way and having exciting battles, win the team to bring the ball first, or to score more points by destroying other characters or monsters on the way, I hope everything goes well and that someone can and help or buy my project.

obrigado entre em contato para baixar o beta
B
S

Post » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:31 am

cool
B
S

Post » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:42 am

Hello, my name is Olli and I'm from Russia. I'm an amateur game developer and I really hope Construct 2 and this community will help me to make my games.
B

Post » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:25 pm

Hiiii,
My name is Bhavik... just found this today... I am from UK... I am just a student who wants to learn programming and animation... This is the best game making programme on the internet... :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :)
B
S

Post » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:23 pm

Hello all,

My name is Matt, and as you can tell I am new here. Just looking to get involved with an active gaming/creating community. I want to make games but I lack the brains for coding, to be honest I don't really know where to start, but if there is one thing I have learned in my life, is you can learn a lot from other people.

Most of my talent lies in the more "creative" aspect of design, I use that term loosely because it means the music or design aspects of it. I am more comfortable coming up with story, art, or music for a game than I am with the technical side of it all. But it is a process.

Anyway, glad to be here.
B

Post » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:43 pm

Guess it's time to introduce myself. It's been... three years since buying C2 (yee, times fly when you're having fun).
Well If you are interested in what I'm up to you are welcome to visit me at [url]monumentalcorpz.com[/url] and scroll down to games.

Nailed it, best introduction EVER! :mrgreen:
My game Petrolhead Tactics is now on Steam Greenlight. I could not have done this without C2 ? Please rate, if you like!

Steam client already open: petrolheadtactics.com/steam
Web: petrolheadtactics.com/greenlight
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:47 pm

Message: MegamanIsBoss is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Hello!
I'm Roland, and I am living currently as an 11-year-old student. I heard about Construct 2 at a Penn State Behrend class, and our teacher gave us instructions on how to program some simple games. Ever since, I've used Construct 2 EVERY DAY :shock: to make some Megaman based games. (If you don't know what it is, look it up :x !) But yeah, if you know me, PM me at !
See ya! (Off to program some more, like you need to know... :geek: )
B
S

Post » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:44 pm

Hello,
I come in here to introduce myself and to share my goal with Sicrra using Construct 2, to get my game publish.

I am a deaf developer, and would like to create something effectively to play and to have fun! :D
B

Post » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:00 am

Hello,
I come in here to introduce myself and to share my goal with Sicrra using Construct 2 (Free), to get my game publish.

I am a deaf developer, and would like to create something effectively to play and to have fun! :D

And... BRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBBRBR
B

Post » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:41 am

hi im a beginner at this
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic