The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:57 pm

Hi, I am Zef and uh... I heard about C2 on a video about a game, a flash game and I decided to check it out.
B

Post » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:17 pm

Hello World.

I am Neil. Currently doing Unity and Construct 2. My first computer was an Epson XT running at 4.77MHZ and my sound card was an AdLib Music Synthesizer. I still remember those days where i use floppy disk to store data.

My first programming language was GWbasic. Maybe some of you guys heard of that. I am planning to create a Lunar Lander Clone. And I do hope you guys can help me out in the future.

You can visit my facebook pages for my work in progress.

My favourite dos game is Legend of Ys. I never completed that game.

Thanks.
B
S

Post » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:24 pm

Hello Friends

somos un nuevo grupo INDIE EEEEEH
B

Post » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:19 pm

Hi everyone!
I like making games! I started with Klik&Play in 1995, and haven't looked back since.
Construct 2 seems pretty awesome with my short time with it. I hope to have something to show you all soon. :)
Be sure to check out my Metroidvania game, A Hole in the Earth
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:42 am

Thanks i user construct2 to my incial games ....special atentions the new form of programing the games thats cool... :D
B

Post » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:16 pm

My name is Owen Zahn and I want to become a DEV. I heard about Constuct 2 on Game Jolt. Thank You for this opportunity!
B

Post » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:17 am

Message: kianz91e is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Hi I'm from Philippines, I'm interested in making games with HTML5 and I came to this page by reading this article .
B

Post » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:44 am

Hey all names Lachlan I'm an aussie gamer at a young age and I would like the opportunity to make games my plan is to make a prototype with free version and then get an investor to help me buy the licence to upgrade produce final copy and maybe make some money. :D
B

Post » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:22 am

Greetings and salutations
I am new to this program and I'm looking forward to using it for a project I'm busy with

I look forward to picking the brains of the most experienced users of this program when I run into trouble XD

hope you guys enjoy your day

Kind regards
AproposGibbon
B

Post » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:42 pm

Hi everyone,
Newcomer's here and my name is Tim. I just found Contruct 2 on Google and I'm looking forward to realising my ideas with this program.
Thanks.
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic