The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:32 pm

ele e muito bom e simplificado tem uma introduçao bonita facil e legal para aprender em qualquer hora
B

Post » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:12 pm

Hello C2 World...

My name is Mr. Kelly Britt and my background is owning and operating a small web hosting company for the last 18 years. I currently have 4 teenage kids.

My profession has taught me much about server networks, basics about web construction, and I have taught myself some database programming using ColdFusion (old school) over the course of time.... I will probably be the only guy who uses .cfm instead of .php for scripting enhancements to C2.

Originally, I ended up here just wanted to be able to make a boggle clone to practice on because I like playing Ruzzle ... instead, what I have found is a whole new world of fun (and frustration) ... so much to learn, so many ideas... I'll do my best not to get too grumpy. :-)

Cheers!
B
S

Post » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:48 pm

Hi all!

I work as a web developer and I've done games before. But right now I'm looking for a game engine/maker to use in a small course to introduce kids to programming. I want something very simple yet allows the user to touch some code so they don't get scared once they have to. What do you guys think of Construct for this?

Cheers,
JP
B

Post » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:05 am

hello Scirra! my name is Blake i have made several games on Scirra most small or clones to get my learning up with C2 (DON'T WORRY I WILL NOT POST ANY OF MY CLONES TO THIS SITE)

lol but i just wanted to introduce myself and thank everyone here i don't post a lot but have learned A LOT from reading tutorials re creating clones and reading and implementing CAPX files
i look forwarded to see what Scirra has for the future and am excited to be with such a active and helpful community!

Thank you All!!!
B
S

Post » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:57 am

Message: Vadim Koba is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Hi everyone,
I just want to pop in and introduce myself. My name is Vadim and although I'm not new to programming, I am new to game development and the Construct 2 engine. My dream is to create a coolest 2d game ever!!^^
I'm an easy going guy and i make friends :D so if you wanna be my friend or somthing just add my skype kobavadim or feel free to drop me a line here I know im just a beginner with game creation but i heard that Construct 2 has a wonderful community who help each other out and I hope to be a part of it! Anyway, thanks for reading this guys :D and sorry for my bad english :( im from Ukraine and probably my english is not so perfect:( see you guys ! [PEACE]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B

Post » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:59 pm

Hello Scirra folks,

My name is Soufiane, Devloper and ethical hacker and game design lover :D

very happy to join this awsome Community !!

See you arround ;)
B

Post » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:52 pm

Hey there,

My name is Mitchell :D I am an indie game developer who runs Pixel Wizard Studio. I am currently in high school and living in South Africa. I have a passion for game development and have been doing it for just over 2 years. I have been targeting the HTML5 market this year with little success, but I have learned a great amount about development and the game development industry. :D
B
S

Post » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:09 am

Hey there,

I'm praveen from india
Im indie developer of Screenager games. A newbie developer.

I have a question, if i purchase a license will i be able to make games without saying 'this game was made using construct 2 ' ??
B

Post » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:00 am

Greetings people! My name is Alex and I'm from Singapore, I am a 17 years old student pursuing Game Design and Development :D , I am more than willing to learn from anyone here, totally a newcomer here :?
B

Post » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:27 pm

My name is Bruno Cesar, brasilian, 29 years old. I live in Osasco, Sao Paulo, and work with design & communucation. :mrgreen:
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic