The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:49 pm

I am awresome! 8-)
B

Post » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:13 pm

Hi Everyone, I am looking around for some great 6th grade to 8th grade appropriate games that are also totally pc / non-violent / school appropriate. Please PM me, as I have a budget for the right games.
Thank you.
B

Post » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:46 pm

Hello !

I'm here to introduce myself :D Firstly, I'm a young french developper, my passion for the computer began when I have 3yo when I start to play my 1rst game (Motocross madness 2 !), and after I started game making at the age of 10 with RPGMaker, I also use different 3D software and compositing software.
Until today, I used different software before, RPGMaker, Unity (my favorite soft :P ), and another SDK and soft, like UDK. But I also program in C, Web langage and Python :) And finally, for the graphics (in 2D) I usually use Gimp ;)

Now I think I finish :) Goodbye and good game making :p

PS: I'm not the best english EVER but I hope that my text was understandable
B

Post » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:10 pm

Hello,

My name is nlon and I'm new to the gaming industry, Construct2 is the best choice i ever made i can tell just by this awesome community and vast amount of tutorials. Not to mention the great game builder that creates crazy cool games!

I'm looking forward to making new friends here since we all share a common attribute: we are COOL :lol:
B
S

Post » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:53 pm

hola, soy marcelo fuenzalida.
y me interesa muchísimo este mundo de la creación de videojuegos.

saludos a todos.
B

Post » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:15 am

Hello everyone!

I'm a newbie in these matters, but I do have some great ideas and I'm sure Construct 2 will help me to develop them! I have been reading some of the tutorials I found here and I am so excited to start ASAP!

I will probable leave some posts with questions and I will try to help as much as I can.

I hope that everybody that is already here and people coming in the future have a great time printing their minds on a game.

Regards!
B

Post » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:48 pm

Hello fellow gamers!

I've always wanted to make games that I'd love to play and share with everyone around me so here I am.
Let's get started and see where this goes...

Wish me luck :)

And may the fun be with you!
B

Post » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:04 pm

Hi, I'm Matt and I'm interested in making high quality web-games of all kinds. If you'd like to see some of my Game Design work please check out http://BruneGame.com .
B

Post » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:24 pm

Hi my name is Renato. I´m a Brazilian Math professor that enjoys the art of game designing.
Besides, I lead a small educational games development project. In the team, I count on a high school young student and a Science Computing professor.
I used to work with Game Maker and last year a friend recommended study Construct 2. So, that´s my goal.
B

Post » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:08 pm

I want make a game , and in the future make a company !
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic