The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:49 pm

Hi all there! Greetings from Costa Rica!

I am a newbie and I hope to make a game in the future.

Thanks to everybody in advance.

Best regards,

Luis
B

Post » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:55 pm

Hi everyone!!

I have been mulling around an idea for a fun game/learning experience for my students (I'm an English teacher). Since the summer is here and I don't have much to do, I thought I would start it...and here I am. I found that this is one of the better, easy to use tools out there and am currently downloading it.

Heard that the community is strong and helpful...and that's what I'm betting on...I gonna need lotsa advice :)

Wish me luck!!
B

Post » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:55 pm

Hi everybody!

I'm new in this amazing world, but I have seen everyone on this community helps with heart.
I'll try to do it too.
And, excuse my english if there was any grammatical fault XD.

Greetings from Spain!!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:19 pm

I love this program so much :) greetings from southeast US.
B

Post » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:48 pm

Hi Everyone, my name is Jose. I'm a developer, tester, and single dad. I've been developing off and on for the past 16 years, but took time off to go into hardware for a while and mobile phone testing. I'm trying to get back in making mobile apps and now hopefully games, since a buddy asked me to make one from an idea he had. Looks like I found the right place though, with all the support on here. Hope to talk to a lot of you soon.

j.
B

Post » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:23 am

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hi there! Going to give Construct 2 a whirl and see what awesome things I can create.
B

Post » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:24 am

Oh yeah, I guess I should introduce myself a bit more. :) I'm a graphic designer at heart, but love to create games. I've created a sport in real life and typically like gamifying different parts of my life. I'd love to bring that gaming spirit to the masses.
B

Post » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:09 am

hi i really want to start making apps i am really excited!!!!!1 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
B

Post » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:43 am

Hi Everyone!
I'm new to Construct 2 but not to programming. I've been programming for a little over 20 years now. As of late mostly C# / VB.NET / ASP.NET and some SharePoint 2013. Pretty much a billy ware programmer :) Started in web development in 1994, back then as an "HTML Programmer" :) Since then I migrated through CGI/Perl, to PHP, to Java/JSP to now the last 10 years or so, .NET programming.

I'm an avid gamer by night and decided it was time to try and make my first real game. I dabbled with FPS Creator a few years back, it really wasn't what I wanted. Construct 2 looks to be exactly a tool for me given my background. I hope I can be of assistance to the community and look forward to speaking with you on the forums!

Joe Reynolds AKA: darklodus
B

Post » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:31 am

I'm from Ann Arbor, MI and I heard about Construct from Jennifer Marsman
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic