The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:18 am

Hi everyone! I am a student, studying in School of Interactive & Digital Media, Nanyang Polytechnic in Singapore. I am currently learning in a course where they teach students how to create games and the techniques/logic behind it. I am giving Construct 2 a go to see what games I can make and perhaps get the Personal Edition soon.
B
S

Post » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:18 pm

Greetings from Greece.

Michael speaking here LOL.

Been a user for a year , and i gotta say i love this community and piece of FABULOUS ;) software.

Anything you need , just pm me , i do freelance work from 2d to 3d to coding.

Cheers to all ,

wish you the very best

Michael.
Hire or Offer a project

Portfolio

Scirra new Shop
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:27 pm

Hi,
I am a computer science graduate with a profession as game engineer in a local software house in Pakistan.

Anas Iqbal
B

Post » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:28 pm

Hi fellow game builders, I'm mozandy. I've been writing code for over 30 years and I've finally gotten to the point where I can write code for myself. Looking forward to building cool stuff using Construct :D
B

Post » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:17 am

Ola a todos do construct 2 , sou brasileiro e estou desivolvendo um game para smatfones ! :ugeek: :ugeek:
B

Post » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:45 am

posting arround some days here - now i'm feeling comftable :)
So let me introduce my self...

My real name is Ulrich Seiffert living in germany/bavaria (where the Oktoberfest is placed :lol: ) and i'm working as a teamleader in the software industry (SAP).

My loved hobby is - creating games - for years.

Started in the early 1992 with DOS games (Mopsy 1.0 -> http://www.kundp.de/Spiele/System/I/J/JumpAndRun.htm) which was "shareware of the month in 1998 - wow) i wrote a lot of other DOS games (never got richt :x ).
In the ages of windows i wrote some smaller games with Borland Delphi (e.g. dice/kard games) - still no breakthrough :oops: .
Then - after a long time without having time for this loved hobby - i started to create 3D games (with gamestudio 3D) and published some games for a local (munich) publisher / ingame advertisement (Tom Iver, Funvertising.com, Treasure hunting, soccer game, ...) - finally i had success :o :roll:
Meanwhile the web/mobile game market is more interesting for indies (like me) i started to search a meighty but easy to learn web developement environment - and gave Constuct2 a try - so now i'm here :shock: and try to create some games for fun (and maybe ca$h - we will see :mrgreen: ).

...and once again my honor for the idea and implementation to the guys from Scirra - well done! Keep it living...

mercuryus

visit my homepages:
http://www.gameus.de
http://www.ulrich-seiffert.de
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:47 am

Woo hoo! Hello everyone, let's make some video games! I'm an art graduate from California. I'm mostly a 3D artist but I love 2D and want a chance to make more. My coding is nonexistent but I am familiar with some basic concepts. I want to make a game but just have the technical know-how right now. I'm finally trying to truly learn my first programming language, Javascript. With Javascript, I'll be able to make some Unity games :) In the meantime, I'm experimenting with different game making tools (mostly stencyl, gamesalad, and construct 2) so I can make a game to call my own.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:27 pm

Howdy,

I am a computer science professor (for a few decades) and am working on a couple outreach projects to both middle school students and high school students. After reviewing many different game engines, Construct 2 is the best fit for my needs.

Take care everyone,
-Brent
B

Post » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:37 pm

Hi everyone,

I am a web developer who's interested in building awesome games.

Best of luck everyone,
Jake
B

Post » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:44 am

Hello
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic