The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:31 am

Hello I'm Markieer! (Not my real name)
I like fun!
Games are fun!
I make games!
I make fun!
I AM A GOD!!
Nice to meet all of you!
(If I make any grammar or spelling errors in my games or posts please tell me so they don't happen again or can be fixed)
B
S

Post » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:02 am

Assalamualaikum wr. wb

hi :), i would like to join this forum in order i can develop games.. something interested by everyone...
i would like to be active and please keep sharing with me and each other, because..
we are family... :D

thank you..

go to my blog:
- areasharing.blogspot.com
- trickkopedia.blogspot.com

Wassalamualaikum wr. wb

~persinicetopx
B

Post » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:39 pm

Hey Everyone! :D
B

Post » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:42 pm

Hallooooo
:D
B

Post » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:46 pm

Hello, my name is Chris and I live in South Gate, California.
B

Post » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:16 pm

Hey... My name is Jean-Marc and from Canada , trying this for the first time been into game for a long long time... Atari 2600 world... I came about this from BuckysRoom learning... he is the best when it comes to training simple to understand complicated stuff.

Cheers to geeks world ;)

JMB
B

Post » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:05 am

Hi,

I'm Neon (Fake name) and I'm from India, just a beginner in programming and have an inclination towards game development. Once, I start developing some good games, I will upgrade myself to the premium versions of Construct. It looks like a really cool software to develop games.

Can't wait to learn more about it.
B

Post » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:09 am

Hello, my name is Dennis. I'm from Ukraine and i love programming. Construct is the best program for beginner and professional =)
Last edited by Anonymous12 on Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:56 pm

Hey guys! Looking forward to delving into Construct 2 for a project. I'm curious, who do you guys use for custome pixel art and sprites, or do you make most of it yourselves?
B

Post » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:47 pm

Hello,

My name is Kyle. I am a designer/animator with 10-years experience. I've played games most of my life but this is my first attempt to create one. I have a near-complete designed game ready to be coded. I could take the time to learn the code/process myself but I'm seeking a Construct2 developer who's willing to plug in my graphics into a relatively simple game. I have examples and assets. I am not paying but hoping to work with someone who's maybe also new and willing to help me complete this game to potentially make a few dimes back once it's released. Please message me if you're interested!

Cheers,
Kyle
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic